*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1630559-Projecting
by da_ddq
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Horror/Scary · #1630559
Perhaps I projected my needs onto her. Or perhaps not. Entry for the Nightmare Contest
         I should never have called her. She was danger. But how could I not call her, with that slinky smile and those laughing eyes? The way her hips waved back and forth in front of me, her long black hair slipping over and along all of her curves. I wanted her. I knew she wanted me.
         I remember her voice – sultry. Like whiskey and cream, jagged and soft at the same time. Velvet covered shards of glass. Begging me to touch her, teasing me with whispers of what she would do to me. Her ragged breath as we got worked up. Begging me to taste her.
         The way she tasted. So creamy. Sweet. Salty. How her throat gleamed in the moonlight before I gently ripped open her jugular. How her perfume mingled with the ferrous scent of her blood. How her lovely, gargled screams poured all that delicious crimson wetness down her slinky black dress.
         Her eyes staring at me. Begging me to pull more pleasure from her body. Pleading with me to make the exquisite pain last. Needing me to rend, and tear, and devour.
         I did.


word count: 188
© Copyright 2009 da_ddq (da_ddq at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1630559-Projecting