*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1630976-Mom--Dad-Plus-our-4-Kids-Ages-5432
Rated: E · Other · Children's · #1630976
The things my kids say.
We have 4 children, our first is a girl 5 years old. Second is a boy 4 years old. Third is a girl 3 years old. Forth is a boy 2 years old. They are all great and different. I feel like we have 2 sets of twins. The oldest 2 and the youngest 2.
Because we have a girl/boy girl/boy combo it becomes very unique. The 2 girls have the same interest and the 2 boys have the same interest. The 2 oldest have the same interest and the 2 youngest have the same interest. Yet they all want to do the same thing and go to the same places most of the time which turns them into quadruplets. So the dinamics of our family is changing every minute. Mom handles this very very well but Dad has a hard time because he like order. Order can't happen with a constant change of mood.

OK a few of the funny things they have noticed and said.
I'll set it up for you......
Summertime we are out spraying the grass and garden with the water hose. We would spray them with the garden hose.
Dad went into go to the bathroom and 2 of them went in with him. Dad comes out laughing and shares with Mom that as he was going to the bathroom standing up, they said "don't spay me with your hose Dad" It took a minute for both Dad to first get it an then as he told mom the story it also took her a minute to get it. After that Mom and Dad had an inside funny to share with each other if they were bored at an event or around a boring dinner get together.

I have to run but I have a list of funny things that happen with 4 kids so close in age that interpret each other. It's like the telephone game but better.






© Copyright 2009 Punky Momma (carsejhmrri at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1630976-Mom--Dad-Plus-our-4-Kids-Ages-5432