*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1631025-Immobile-Book-One
Rated: · Other · Supernatural · #1631025
Its about A 18 year old girl named Meredith who wish's to travel the world
Hi I'm Meredith, I'm 18, I wish to travel the world, I have Red long strait hair to my waist, with sparkling green eyes, I was in my bed just waking up for the morning, then suddenly my Mum, Belinda, popped her head in the door, then she said 'darling time to get up, get dressed and come down for breakfast' then she walked out, I knew if I didn't get up now, Mum would drag me down the stairs, so I got up and put my sparkly blue strapless dress that mum bought me last week, then i jammed on my black high heels.

My little brother Alex has to get up earlier than me, so he was sitting at the table in his pajamas, I could tell that Mum had dragged him out of bed, so I went over, sat down next to Alex, then smiled at him, Alex is 16, he has no desire at all to move away from Mum, Mum gave us each a plate of bacon and eggs.

We sat in silence eating, Mum got her self a muffin and a coffee for breakfast, she didn't care about her own health, then later on Alex was finely ready for school, Alex rides the bus, then me and Mum got into her blue BMW, we were going to the mall.

Mum has been taking me to the mall every day since I finished college, by now, I have a small room filled with clothes, five draws filled with make up and two cars, I have my own laptop, cell phone, and I have heaps of games on the laptop and the phone, I have a PS3, heaps of games for it and much more.

I have the biggest T.V, on the wall in my room, and a sofa. I even have a mirror room, but what's better is I'm the smartest 18 year old in the town. Today, me and mum were looking at dresses. Mum would hold up a dress, decide if she likes it or not, then I'd have to try it on.


by lunch time we had bought a short neon green dress with no straps and a blue purse, then we headed home, Mum started cooking lunch, I didn't know what she was cooking but I knew it would be gross, an hour later Mum called me down, I walked down the stairs slowly, then sat at the table, Mum put a plate of cut up apple pieces in front of me.
the end.'
please wait for book two if you want more
© Copyright 2009 AlisonYouKnow (1winner1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1631025-Immobile-Book-One