*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1631456-A-Hot-and-Steamy-Start-to-a-New-Year
Rated: XGC · Other · Contest Entry · #1631456
I was totally unprepared for what happened at the new year's party
w/c 807

Dear Diary

Oh My God! What an amazing start to 2010! I can’t believe what happened to me last night as the clock struck midnight!

I wasn’t going to go to Silvia’s party. I really wasn’t in the mood. I changed my mind at the last minute. I’m so pleased I did.

Things really got going for me when Louise gave me a beer. She happened to be pushed into me by someone trying to get past her. Her breasts were crushed into my chest and I got a whiff of that perfume she always wears;  her strong, long fingers cradled my crotch. Christ! She leaned right into me,  and  asked in the most sultry voice I’ve ever heard, whether I’d like to see out the old year with her.

Without waiting for my reply, Louise released my throbbing groin and took my hand. She lead me out into the garden and to the hot tub that was bubbling and steaming. Louise told me she’d set it going about an hour earlier

I told Louise that I’d forgotten to put my bathers in my pocket. She was not being very modest though. She informed me that her bikini was not hidden in her stocking tops and suggested that it would be more prudent to leave both her taffeta dress and my penguin suit by the side of the tub rather than risk ruining them. I could hardly disagree!

She wrapped her arms around my neck as I slipped the straps from her slender shoulders. The dress slid from her shoulders and came to rest on her hips. She was not wearing a bra and her rosy nipples were already in stiff points. The contrast of those dark circles against her milky white skin was almost more than I could take.

She must have been as turned on as me because she gently pushed my head towards her breasts. She threw back her head and moaned as I first kissed, then sucked her soft flesh. I was very careful to ensure both mounds had the same amount of attention!

I have no idea when she wriggled out of her dress, but when I finally raised my head, she was naked apart from a pair of black stockings. Louise helped me out of my suit, my manhood stood proud despite the nip in the air. Such was my need for Louise!

To my delight she actually raised her eyebrows when she saw me standing there! I don’t think I’ve ever been as proud! She took my hardness in her hand and gently stroked me. It was my turn to groan. My toes curled as she ran her fingers over my tender tip.

Louise wasted no time once we’d climbed into the warm water. She straddled me and placed her soft lips on mine. Gently to begin with, we explored each other’s mouths before I felt her tongue pushing to part my lips. I surrendered to her tongue’s investigations. As our tongues danced and fought, my hand found her velvet folds. She sank onto my fingers as I explored her depths.

Louise was writhing and moaning, then she shifted her position. Where she got the condom from I have no idea, but with incredible dexterity, and with our mouths still locked, she had the sheath in place.

She lowered herself onto my shaft and began to rock back and forth. Honestly, I thought I was going to peak too soon. I had to withdraw. I did not want it to be over quite just yet.
Somehow I managed to turn Louise onto her front and as she braced herself against the side of the pool, I entered her from behind. With my hands on her hips I plunged in and out of her silkiness. My thighs beat against her firm buttocks.

I am not ashamed to say it was not long before I felt the pressure rising. I was overjoyed that Louise too seemed to be reaching her climax. She was pushing back against me to meet my every thrust. Both of us were groaning. We both exploded as one. My legs were shaking and I did worry that my grip on her hips was painful as the noise Louise made was somewhere between pleasure and pain.

As the waves of euphoria subsided, I withdrew and turned Louise again to face me. As we kissed, a deep, dare I say, loving kiss, the clock on the church struck midnight. Fireworks erupted all around and I could hear cheers from within the house. An old year had passed and new one begun. I have never been a believer in love at first sight, but my dear diary, I have to say I have never felt like this before. As that clock chimed, I fell in love. Definitely a very strange experience!
© Copyright 2009 Dianne J (diannej at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1631456-A-Hot-and-Steamy-Start-to-a-New-Year