*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1631807-unknown
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by ryiker
Rated: GC · Short Story · Comedy · #1631807
graphic, somewhat sexual comedy please excuse the lack of grammer
I am not a morning person. To make matters worse, there is a beast inside my skull. I'm not sure who put it there, but it has hard callused hooves, sharp ass horns and an ugly temper. It charges back and forth leaving messy and very painful footprints across my brain. I try to remember exactly where I am and I am responded with blurry images of glasses, lights, farts that smelled slightly of mint, and an ungodly amount of tequilla. Okay, lets change tactics. I open my eyes slowely, experimentally, bracing myself for whatever situation I find myself an innocent participent. Yeah innocent! I do not recall any memories of last night so for legal and moral purposes I am not accountable nor techincally involved. My newly ingaged sigh informs me....blue. Huh? That does not make sense...No, wait...heres some green here as well ha! Um...blue and green? I know I'm hungover but theres got to be more info. While attempting to move I find myself restrained by these menacing colors; maybe the night was crazier than first assumed. Okay, level thinking, take a deep breath-
'OH DEAR GOD!' races through my sore mind as I very nearly suffacate myself with my own morning breath. Okay do not breath, for all the sake of all that is good and pure in this world do not breathe! Having found new motivation I struggle against the restraints that I do not currently understand. They tighten. Recap...don't think, don't breath, don't move, Check. One blurry night and I have become a self proclaimed paraplegic. I might need to rethink my socail life...

The class says to not do jugement. I didn't think I was a judgmental person for a while there then i realised that not only do I judge people for being stupid, incompitent, close minded, mean; lets be honest the list goes on and on. I also judge people while claiming to be nonjugdmental because I am wiser and more tolerant than they are therefore I am showing compassion and understanding to others who are not on my wavelength. Wait I think that last one might be discrimination since I am separating those from my own 'wavelength' or group. Although since technically no one has 'joined' my group by definition I'm not sure this group exists. Although that might be a limitation by deciding I have to have proof that something exists right? Could it simply exist because I decide it does? That might be getting into sevre cockyness and down right extreme ego. Did they say anything about ego? Can't remember specifically. They did talk about generating...so I have to generate the group before I reject the others and create separation? And in order to generate the group do they have to be willing and partisipate in joining? And is it the act of coming together that creates the group? Or is it the act of separating from others? I'm off track...back to judgement. Don't do judgment. Though when I find myself doing judgement I then try not to judge the fact that I judging and make it wrong because there is no wrong. Judging judgement to be wrong generates limitation and I am trying to generate more freedom. But they said to eliminate the word trying because not only does it create limitation but it generates the lack of freedom in my life by saying I lack freedom. So therefore I choose not to judge judgment simply because it does not work for me. So I am elimintating judgment by not making it wrong and choosing not to do it. Although they said you do not eliminate anything, you only generate change. So do I have to be concious of what I am changing judgement into or can I just ask it to change. Or should I demand. Or do I save demand for when its something important or something I really want so that the act of demanding is more potent? Wait I am making the act of demanding significant by deciding to make it more potent, like when our class decided hand jestures and noises made clearing energy more potent and effective. But wait was that a judgement by the guy that ran the class to not use the gesture of 'WHOOSH' to clear because he said that makes it significant? Or was that just a choice on his part? And is it not judgment because I only make a different choice and laugh or is it only different because I am laughing at myself while deciding to change? No wait I am making Judgment significant by breaking it down. It is easier to releases if I don't break it down or do details right? Ask and I shall recieve. No wait thats not from class I think thats from the bible. Although they did use it as a reference in class...So am I being religious by using that quoite? Or is it just a quoite until I decide to judge it as religious?...wonder if god would ever go to access.
© Copyright 2010 ryiker (ryiker_t at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1631807-unknown