*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1631900-Dark-Mist
by Mae
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1631900
This is a feeling
From the dark mist arises a dark night. Everlasting depth in the soul of a stranger. To be self tormented and always searching within.

Can you see but a single blade of grass hiding, within a thousand others. One single blade of grass, one answer, in the field of the unknown.

The mist itself does not dissipate but rather thickens as the night grows darker. I find myself wondering in this unknown this self absorbed pity and sadness.

There is one moon that shines a mysterious light one moment to take away such fear of the what ifs.

Can you see the moon or the darkness? Do you pity yourselves or your lack of? Where or how do we change such strong feelings of hopeless, disparity and fear.

Walking with a list of things to do and no method or control on how to move forward.

Standing still surrounded by such mist such uncertainty and fear yet standing still motionless in the darkness waiting for the sign for the moonlight to hit me.
© Copyright 2010 Mae (emaegordon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1631900-Dark-Mist