*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1632135-Moonrider
by Bobjim
Rated: E · Chapter · Action/Adventure · #1632135
This story has come out of my own head for more than a year.
I a villager had gone for a walk in the forest, on that cold, cruel night, they would never return. No human would be able to survive the beast within. At the deepest, darkest, scariest part of the collection of trees, was a being so evilly warped and twisted, it go kicked out of hell. The beast was a mess. Fur (or hair, it was hard to tell) stuck up like it was pulled by a string. Bloodshot eyes glared around, hungry or flesh. Human flesh. As it turned around, it made eye contact with something. A squirrel. It bounded off, away from the monster that sought its destruction. I'm talking about a 7ft, grey beast, with spikes as long and as sharp as swords poking out of its back, and eyes a s black as coal. I'm talking about a mythical being, invented by the Greeks. I'm talkng about the minotaur.
© Copyright 2010 Bobjim (phantombob at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1632135-Moonrider