*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1632701-Knights-of-Blood-Midnight-Fury-Overview
by Zenith
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Action/Adventure · #1632701
A little information about an old story I made up years ago.
This was my first Idea of a story . I started writing it back in 8th grade and i decided I might pick it back up if It's good or not.

See it's kinda too stories in one. One side is Nick Coleman, the boy who has it all. And, Of Course, turns into a werewolf. The other side is me, Zach Moore, writing the story about Nick Coleman. Soon, though, the two stories collide to bring crazy fun!

Premise:

Zachary Moore is having a hard time. He swears his Algebra 1B teacher is out to get him. One of his best friends is switching to a different part of the school, where he will never see her. Mid terms are death to his social life and his girlfriend thinks he has some kinda sexual disease. In spite of his teen world crashing around him, he thinks of a great story idea. Zach then decides he might include his friends in the story to have some last laughs. What he didn't think of, was that his friends are actually thrown into the world he created. Zach now must find a way to get them out fast......or suffer the consequences.


My character, Zach, accidentally writes his friends into the werewolf world. And they have to help Nick Coleman to save HIS world because whatever happens in there, happens here, in our world.

Since this my first ever story, I'm kinda scared ^ ^. Please rate or email me feed back
© Copyright 2010 Zenith (bandkidzrule at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1632701-Knights-of-Blood-Midnight-Fury-Overview