*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1632908-Dark-Angels
Rated: E · Other · Spiritual · #1632908
A short story about the beginning of the war of heaven and our beginnings
Dark angels

Heaven a place of creation a place of unimaginable beauty and enlightenment.
A place where gods love was sufficient.

A place where Angels roamed.


The dark seed has been planted

But what happens when for a 1/3 of the angels God love wasn't enough? What happens when the whispers of revolt and malcontent swirls in the minds and hearts of Angels.

The seed takes root

The seed takes root with in the very heart of the angels of heaven. Words have now been transformed into action. The golden fibers of reality is weakening being pulled by.. The music has stopped..Now the drums of War runs supreme. Lines are drawn alliances are forged, promises are dissolved turned into ash and swept way in the wind.

The dark rose has bloomed..

The great gates of heaven is stained with the essence of angles. Angles impaled on the thorny rose of death.....God wept..

Redemption.

After the great War many of the dark angels have been rounded up. Some are beyond redemption...They are sent to a place of eternal torment … Away from god. The rest was sent to a place where they must earn redemption to return to glory...But they must earn it. Their memory was wiped clean of their heavenly past..God reached in and pulled their darkness inside out and called it flesh..


The transplant of the Dark rose

We the dark angels are now on earth...most with no memory..very few of us know the truth..Its up to us to lead the way..to help our brothers and sister to think beyond our flesh..beyond our earthly desires. This world is ours We have to show that we can transcend into a higher plane.

© Copyright 2010 triple34 (triple34 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1632908-Dark-Angels