*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1633097-The-jokes-on-me-1
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Folklore · #1633097
A girl's got to find her perfect man....
          I was alone in the dark alley. I was finding someone out here. In the dark, below the black night sky. I'm not afraid of what might happen to me out here because I know he will come and he will save me when I need him, he promised to protect me. I trust him. I love him.

          I was giving up hoping to finally find him here but I heard some footsteps. It's coming closer and closer. I took a deep breath and turned to where I heard the footsteps where coming from. I was so sure it was him but only to find his brother.



          "Well, well, well. Look Who's here. If it isn't Rose, the half of my brother." he said and laughed as he said the last sentence.

          "Isn't it great? We're already bonding. I hope my brother's coming. I heard he was going to Paris tonight, to see Erica." he smiled wickedly.

          "Erica? I thought she was in Rome, visiting her parents?" I asked. I was breathing hard now. Rafael is evil but one thing I'm sure is he's not a good liar but I don't really know him that much do I?

          " I know you're scared Rose, I could smell it from here." he said and I forgot he's not human. He was at the alley and the next he was right beside me sniffing in my neck. I stepped back and gave space between us but I know he can catch me if he wants.

          "If you kill me I know he's going to hunt you and even if your his brother he won't like it either." I bluffed. I am a good liar because he hissed at me but he smiled again seeing and smelling my fear came back.

          "I won't kill you Rose. I won't do that because I know what will be the consequences if I do that." he said while touching my cheeks very softly that it sent shivers onto my spines. "I'll just drain you and make you one of us. It would be a great pleasure to see the sadness in his eyes once he notice your soul is lost. It would be more fun if you help him kill me." he said and I can now see his eyes red like a fresh blood. I closed my eyes as I fell into the darkness.

          I woke up feeling dizzy and hell lot stiff. Then I felt someone holding my hands. I groaned and it squeezed hard enough for me to feel. I looked to my right to see who it was.

          "I'm sorry" he said. I didn't say anything, I just looked at him without feeling anything. He sighed. "I don't really like it when your this silent. I was hoping on getting home with your voice so......happy." he croaked at the last word. I closed my eyes tightly. I don't want to talk because my throat felt dry and I was scared on hearing my voice. I want to ask him many questions like, why did you leave me? Why did you go to Paris? Why are you here? What happened? I counted to ten and opened my eyes and looked at him.

          "What happened?" I asked.

          "He turned you." he said without looking to me.

          "I was afraid of that but why can't I remember anything that happened last night?"

          "When you were turned some of your memories are wiped out like the turning part."

          "But why didn't you tell me?" I asked and I know he knows what I meant.

          "I was afraid you would leave me because I'm not who you want me to be."

          "You really have a sick mind of believing things don't you? Do you really believe I don't love you the way you are? If you're not like Rafael then it was fine since I really do love you but deceiving me, cheating on me and leaving me behind to face death while you promised to me you won't ever leave my side and you'll always be there to protect me from your brother? How could break that promise? How could you break my heart?" I pushed his hands away from mine. I look away, afraid that he would see my unshed tears. "Please leave before I call someone to make you leave." I said and heard him going away and that did it. I am so stupid in loving that jerk. I thought he was a vampire too like his brother but now I was the who's a vampire. I was alone, the love of my life broke my heart and I was very thirsty.
© Copyright 2010 Granger Heights (meanie10sing at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1633097-The-jokes-on-me-1