*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1633136-Untitled
by DLB
Rated: 18+ · Prose · Other · #1633136
A work in progress
She looked seen, as if everything about her had been exposed to the world.
A pulse beat beneath her left eye. Telling how she felt inside.
underming the storage of courage needed now more than ever.

He stopped locking the door,knowing,she was unable to leave him anymore.

Unable to fulfill her own fantasies, needing another pill, shakey, the pink devil fled through her fingers and ran under the door.

Frantic,on her knees leering ,fingers stretching, slowly reaching, turning the knob she entered,somehow at home in its belly. The silence was warm.

*********************************************************


An old soul peeking through her window observed all this as she did everything else.

Praying was and wasn't working, not like she had hoped anyway.
One even older than she would have to pray.
The letter was on its way.

Til then the earth in her plants, the air at an open window a trickle of water from a fountain,burning white candles would have to do.
Remembering what she had forgotten, eyes slowly closed in deep meditation, steadily an increasing hum filled the room.
© Copyright 2010 DLB (dlb1234 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1633136-Untitled