*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1633395-Australian-Education-System
by Gunjan
Rated: E · Article · Educational · #1633395
An article on Australian Education for international students,need honest feedback



Australia has the third largest number of international students in the world, it is a multi cultural country with students pouring in from all over the world; hence, adjusting in a new country and new people is rarely a constraint.

The higher education system is bifurcated into three categories; universities, VET (Vocational Education Training) and TAFE (Training and further education); which are affiliated to AQF (Australian Qualification Federation). AQF is governed by the government and the industry, who work together towards quality assurance in the education system. International students have to clear either IELTS or TOEFL; these mandate English tests ensure the standard of English amongst the international students.

Having said that, relevance of education and seriousness towards quality control is very evident in Australia. The education system not only aims at imparting knowledge by the books but also believes in seminars, workshops, student interaction forums, communities and various other recreational activities of student’s interest.

International students also have the advantage of working while studying, which is 20 hrs a week and full time job during vacations. This enables them not only to earn extra money but gain valuable experience by working in Australia and understanding the work culture in various fields.

The land down under is a beautiful continent with exponential growth opportunities, all you need is the will to achieve and love for this country, thereafter the sky would be the limit.

© Copyright 2010 Gunjan (gunjankushwaha at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1633395-Australian-Education-System