*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1633581-Lust-Emperors-Wand-4
Rated: 13+ · Other · Adult · #1633581
This piece is more sensual than the last ones, but not so plot-vital.
Greg eagerly ran back with the bucket. ‘Nnnhhh… that’s a big bucket. Goooood,’ the milky girl muttered in a content, sleepy voice. He put it down below her. ‘But I need moooore than a bucket, doc… I need some help from the doctor’s hands.’ Despite the predictability of it all, Greg became as red as a tomato and stammered. ‘A-alright… what do you want me to do?’ ‘Oh, nothing, I’m only standing here over a bucket with a massive set of udders that need milking,’ she answered.

Greg had never touched a bare nipple before, let alone on a willing girl. He had no idea how exactly to “milk” anyone, either. He moved his hands carefully towards the massive melons and carefully hit the soft surface of both. The girl closed her eyes and sighed. He swallowed and slowly moved his hands nearer to her nipples. He began to draw circles around them nervously, but that seemed to have a good effect. The girl let out a soft moan and her nipples became erect.

Just when he decided to take a step further, the door was slammed open. ‘Greg, I noticed you already did 2 good deeds and I – what the hell are you doing?’ he stopped when he saw the scene in front of him. Greg looked at him with shock, but the girl just looked annoyed. ‘The doctor is giving me a sensual massage… could you leave us alone?’ she said in the same sleepy, irritated voice. ‘I see you still like to enjoy yourself,’ Pecca Tum scoffed at Greg. ‘Hey, it isn’t like that. Just… leave, I’ll explain it to you in some time,’ he defended.

Pecca turned and ran out, clearly not very pleased. He slammed the door shut behind him. ‘Now… where were we?’ the girl said. Greg cleared his throat and tried again from the beginning. He soon came to the moment where he decided it was time to take a step further. He softly pinched both nipples with his finger and thumb and moved them back and forth. The girl moaned. ‘Yes…’ she whispered. ‘Harder.’ Greg tried rubbing faster and pulling slightly. It had the wanted effect.

‘Ohhnn… oh…. Oohhh!’ the girl began moaning as milk began pouring out of her nipples. Despite the obvious loss of liquid, her breasts only grew slightly. Her cow tail whisked back and forth as she moaned constantly. Eventually, the milk seemed to run out. The bucket was filled to the brim. Greg reluctantly stopped ‘Oooff… that was goooood. But it was only a practice run for my new udders,’ the girl remarked. ‘Thanks, Doc. I’ll see you later for sure,’ she said, standing up suddenly and running out the door.


A gold light filled the room. Greg felt almost guilty that his recent deed was labeled a good deed. Pecca Tum jumped back in the room to witness the golden light. ‘Oh. I get it. You’re playing sexual doctor to get good deeds. That’s… brilliant!’ he called out. Greg was surprised to receive a positive word about anything he had done. ‘You just keep doing that, for a long time, OK? You see, if you somehow collect 100 good deeds, you will receive the blessing of the Goddess of Justice… and so will the wand,’ he said.

With that vague message, he turned and ran away again. Greg just sat there, still red in the face. He heard a knock on the door and a lot of talking outside. He went to the door and opened it to find a long row of different people all waiting. He sighed and let the first one in. From here on out, the cases became fairly routine. He solved 4 cases of infertility, 2 cases of shortage of breast milk and just held some pep talk in several cases until at last a more interesting case appeared.

A rather short girl came in. She had long blonde hair and mysterious green eyes. Her body wasn’t very feminine. From her clothes, Greg could see she was not from around the village. ‘Good day, sir,’ she said slowly as though she wasn’t speaking her own language. ‘I have travelled for long, looking for magicians, because I want to become an angel,’ she claimed. Greg was surprised, but simply nodded. ‘So… you can do it? You can turn me into an angel? I wish to become a winged image of feminine beauty,’ she said.

‘Okay,’ Greg answered, ‘So, you want to be much taller, much more feminine and winged.’ The girl nodded. Greg liked the idea and snapped his fingers (forgetting to warn her of the transformation’s start). ‘Oh!’ the girl yelled, quickly standing up. ‘My legs are tingling…’ she said doubtfully. As she looked, she witnessed them increasing in length. Soon her whole body began tingling as she grew and grew. She closed her eyes and seemed to enjoy the event (even though Greg had not induced any pleasure yet).

Soon she stood over six foot tall. Greg thought it complimented her beautiful long hair and mysterious green eyes. He decided it was time for the “feminine beauty” to appear. The girl moaned softly and her nipples became slightly visible through her slightly thick, perfectly white shirt. Soon her nipples were followed by two small hills rising up on her chest, slowly becoming rounder and growing to the size of slightly big apples (Greg decided to halt there) that cast a clear shade on her otherwise perfectly white shirt.

Her perfectly white skirt soon became stretched by her hips and legs, which became rounder as her butt became slightly bigger. Two odd white patches formed on her back, but soon two massive wings burst from them. Finally a golden halo appeared above her head. There she stood, a beautiful 7-foot angel. ‘… Thank you,’ the angel said. Greg smiled. ‘What will this cost?’ she asked. ‘Oh, nothing. I help people for free,’ said Greg. The girl smiled and admiration lay in her eyes.

‘I hope I’m not impolite, but I wish to fly home to greet my family as an angel,’ she said. Greg nodded. ‘Well, goodbye!’ ‘Bye!’ She stepped out the door, jumped, and flew away as though she knew how to by heart. A golden light filled the room once more, and Greg smiled broadly.
© Copyright 2010 TheShoeLace (shoelace25 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1633581-Lust-Emperors-Wand-4