*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1633598-Confessions-of-a-teenage-girl--book-two
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Young Adult · #1633598
Jasiana, starts to realize that she feels differently about Aiden. Does he feel it to? ;)
Confessions of a teenage girl- book two

I walked through the hall towards the door. 'Calm down.' I think. 'Breathe, one, two, three...' I clutch the skirt of my knee length, dark lavender dress. As I reached the door I saw Aiden. Standing there, in his black suit, white shirt and black pants. His White skin glowed in contrast. He smiled at me. "hey Kiddo." My nervousness fled. "hey." I smiled. "You ready?" he extended his hand to me. I nodded and smiled "yeah." I placed my hand in his palm. He closed his fingers around my hand and pulled me to him for a hug. "You look beautiful." he whispered. My smiled widened. "you too." I whispered. We heard a throat clear. Aiden let all of me go, except for my hand which he held. "right." he muttered. I blushed madly. My dad stood in the doorway to the living room. His face was anything but friendly. "Aiden, this better be a friend thing." He said sourly. wrinkling his face in disapproval. I looked up at Aiden. Now he was the one blushing. He shifted from one foot to the other nervously. I squeezed his hand in reassurance. He looked at me and smiled. Then he answered my father's question. "yes sir, just friends." His voice was confident. "good. lets keep it that way." My dad retorted, venom dripping from his voice. "Dad!" I scolded. "jas, it's OK. Lets go or we'll be late." He squeezed my hand and grinned. I nodded, Ok. I thought. Aiden opened the door. My dad lifted his hand to his neck and traced his finger across his skin. Imitating being beheaded, and looking straight at Aiden behind his back. I frowned and did the same motion and pointing to my dad. I gave him a warning glare. My dad smiled and chuckled silently. 'I'm watching you.' I mouthed. "what was that?" Aiden asked. "Nothing." i lied. Now my dad laughed completely.

As soon as the door shut behind us, Aiden smiled at me and engulfed me in his arms, and hugged me tightly. "God, i thought he was going to murder me." he breathed. I giggled, "I don't think he'd like to have murder on his shoulders." "yea your right, lets go." He let me go and held on to my hand as we ran down the stairs of my apartment building laughing, and out to his car. He opened my door and waited for me to be settled, and then closed the door behind me. He climbed into the drivers seat and started the engine. "you good?" he asked while strapping on his seat belt. I clicked my own into place and then nodded "yea I'm good." He smiled and put the car on drive. We headed towards the school. Aiden had asked me a couple of weeks ago if I wanted to go with him to the school's spring dance. I had agreed immediately, and been completely inseparable from him ever since. Ever since last September, where Aiden walked home from school with me, he's been a little more intimate and close with me. He's always hugging me and holding my hand. And I.... actually like it. He turned to look at me and smiled. I smiled back. "That dress makes you look great." He complimented. "Thank you. You look rather stunning your self." He grinned wider. I smiled and looked out the front window, feeling comfortable in the leather seat i was seated in. I felt Aiden's fingers lace with mine. I smiled fondly to myself. I returned the gesture causing us to play with our fingers until we were holding hands properly. Aiden chuckled. "You always do that." he complained. "what? It bothers you?" "No. I like it. It just takes more time for me to hold your hand." I blushed and laughed.

As we arrived at the school, my nervous feelings began to return. I guess it must have shown on my face because Aiden quickly squeezed my hand. "You'll be fine." he soothed. I took a deep breath then nodded. 'right I'm going to be fine' I thought. "This should be fun." I replied. "That's my girl." Aiden cheered. My heart skipped a beat. I reacted to the way he said "my girl." Over the past months I had grown to have feelings for Aiden. Strong feelings. Every time he touched me, my pulse accelerated and my heart skipped a couple of beats. I blushed a bit thinking about it.

Aiden parked the car and got out taking with him the warmth of his hand. He quickly rounded the car over to my door and opened it for me. He bowed playfully and offered his hand. "your escort milady." I chuckled. I gave him my hand as I got out of the car. Aiden closed it once I was out. He looped his arm and leaned it towards me. "Shall we?" he asked. I locked my arm with his. "we shall." As we came closer to the Schools entrance, my stomach filled with butterflies. I had never been to a school dance before. Ever. Even if i was in my Junior year. The warm may night all of a sudden felt very cold. As we walked in to the school and neared the gym, i began to shake. Aiden noticed. Before we entered the gym he whirled on me and caged me against the wall. "hey, why are you shaking?" he asked softly. "because I'm nervous." i whispered."hey," he said softly, he lifted my chin with his finger. I noticed he had leaned in and was only mere inches away from my face. "don't be. You'll be fine. I'll be right here with you. I won't let anyone or anything hurt you. You're safe with me." he promised soothingly. "promise?" "promise." I smiled up at him. "OK. lets go." I said reassured. He smiled at me and hugged me to his chest. I inhaled the sweet scent that was him. He smelled of soap and crisp clean linen. with a bit of a nature smell, that clinged to him. I sighed happily. He rubbed my back gently. He took a deep breath. "lets do this." he said. he held my hand as we entered the now decorated gym.

The placed was packed. People were dancing and having fun. I noticed that the majority of the school was there. "wow." I breathed. "told you, you'd be fine." Aiden whispered. "come on lets go dance." He said pulling at my hand excitedly. I laughed, "OK." He pulled me out to the dance floor. At first i was a little lost. Aiden soon realized it. He laughed and placed his hand on my waist to show me how. My stomach did a quick flip, never before had he touched my waist. But i didn't cringe. He grabbed my hands and leaned int o speak in my ear, "you have to put them on my neck, like this." He closed my hands together making my arms into a human lasso. Then he bent down a bit so i could have my arms clinging to his neck. Now he placed both his hands on my waist. Now he showed me how to follow the upbeat of the music. "There you got it. You're a natural!" he cried praising me over the music. I smiled. "I have a great teacher!" "Thank you!" he replied. We danced almost every song together. As we walked back to the outer edges of the room after another upbeat song ended, Someone bumped into me nearly knocking me over. Aiden caught me in his arms, "hey watch it." he yelled sharply. He held me protectively. My attacker turned around when they heard his voice. As soon as i saw who it was, my eyes widened. I Lurched forward just a fraction of a centimeter, but Aiden tightened his grip on me. Holding me back. "you." I muttered under my breath. Aiden tensed as well. Gwen McCaferty turned to us smiling. "Why hello guys. Nice to see you here. Haven't BUMPED into you in a while." I turned to look at Aiden. He was frowning as well. "What do you want Gwen?" he asked. "Oh nothing. Can't a girl just ask a guy for one dance?" She sided up to Aiden where she was out of my reach. 'please Aiden let me go and I'll claw her eyes out.' I thought. Because of her, I had almost lost Aiden. Aiden still frowned. "sorry Gwen," He let go of my arms, but wrapped his arm around my waist. "I'm with her tonight and ONLY her. I promised I wouldn't leave her alone, and that's exactly what I'm going to do. Whether you like it or not." Gwen's flirty face melted away to reveal a very deadly glare. she clucked her tongue and then just turned away.

Aiden turned back to me, both hands on my waist. "You ok?" he asked. "yeah, i guess." he grinned "good. I didn't want that bitch to hurt you." 'wow' i thought. "Aiden." i scolded. "Sorry, I just don't want her near you. I look out for you." I smiled. "Ok." A slow song started up in the background. the dance floor filled up with couples. Aiden smiled. "Come. dance with me." he said and pulled me with him to the dance floor. He wrapped his arms around my waist. I wrapped my arms around his neck. We swayed along to the slow rhythm of the music. He turned me in towards him and kept going along to the music. I felt people's eyes on my back. Aiden Kept his eyes on mine. "you know the entire school is looking at us now right?" he asked. I blushed. "I guess so." He chuckled. I loved him. I'm in love with Aiden. His face went solemn, with a strange expression as my smile faded due to my realization. I loved him. Did he love me in return, was the question. "I thought, you liked Gwen." I stated. "you said it," he smiled at me, I frowned in confusion, "liked. Pass tense jas. I don't anymore. Not after what she did to us." Us? Nice. I smiled and decided to voice my question. "Us?" Aiden blushed. he looked down nervously then back at me. "I love you." he said after hesitating. My eyes widened in shock. My mouth dropped open in disbelief a fraction of an inch.Aiden blushed again. "you do?" He nodded. "yes. I do. I told you before that I never wanted to lose you. I meant it. Since then, I fell in love with you Jas." I smiled at him slowly. Slowly I started to see as more and more couples began to leave the dance floor to give us room. "Say something." Aiden whispered. He gently pushed back the few strands of hair that had fallen to my face. His fingers grazing my skin. He looked at me deeply as if he could read me all the way to my soul. How much I loved him. Aiden waited. I took a deep breath. "Aiden.... I...I love you too. I love you so much." The smile that spread across his gorgeous face was priceless and beautiful. He leaned towards me slowly, tentatively. I stretched on my toes to reach him. He pressed his lips on mine to kiss me. He tasted sweet and minty. Perfect. His kiss grew confident. Just like him. HE wrapped his arms tighter and I clung on to him. He was mine. Mine to love and care for. And I was his. We heard applause erupt around us. We parted embarrassed. How many people thought that we belonged together? we both blushed and looked around smiling. We looked back at each other. As our eyes met, I knew that I would love Aiden forever. He bend down for another kiss. And as we stood there interlocked in each others arms, nothing mattered. Because I had him. Everything was perfect.
© Copyright 2010 ~jasy4lifeXD~ (jasy4lifexd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1633598-Confessions-of-a-teenage-girl--book-two