*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1634366-Frame-of-Thought
Rated: E · Other · Inspirational · #1634366
I wanted to write about how to change the way you might think.
Lately I have been thinking about 'frames of thought'. Or rather, my options on the frames of mind I could hold. I have the ability to think anything and everything I possibly could want to, In a way. However according to sociologists the way people might think in the sence of being 'rascist' or 'straight' or 'gay' or even the way you think you are 'male or female' come from your 'socialisation', ofcourse there are biological differences to, but we are ignoring them as a division as of now.
For instance. If everyone knew that they had this 'frame of thought' and that buy adjusting it could make you care less about the things in your life that aren't THAT important then EVERYONE would be doing it. Let's just say you think life is valued and you feel horrible for the people and children in the world who die from hunger. Take a step back and look at this logically. The things that are dying are humans. Humans are overpopulated by the dozen. We are the reason the earth is DYING. and because the world is a scarce place we can't help everyone! Take that frame of mind now, and apply it to yourself. Eventually your way of thinking will impact your emotions and you won't feel so sorry for those poeple anymore. This is not because your a bad person, ofcorse you would care, but you now have the ability to see the good in it aswell. AMAZING? I think so.
© Copyright 2010 Amy3711 (amy3711 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1634366-Frame-of-Thought