*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1635396-Nowhere-Always
Rated: 18+ · Poetry · Emotional · #1635396
poetry on the feelings on a death of a loved one
I'm unfound... no where... merely sparks in the sky... my body is safely on the ground, but my mind is fluttering through the wind of loneliness, as music dances me towards my next fall... stears me through it and colapses all obsticals, once again.



Trying to listen deeper into your words has given me sleepless nights, my ears were not prepared for your departure, nor my heart for your absence. Like a presence, it always comes back for the last of me, and tips me over



Emotions were safely trapped within me, while your heart still wandered around my tears, it was easy to say, what it was to say. Absent you may appear, although your effect lingers. Snatched you may have become, but you fly with your own wings.



Let it rest with us both tonight, let love be loved, let anger be angered, heartbreak be heartbroken, for you were my only, the death of a heart is the life of anothers, you are becoming me as i grow without you, I shall continue to grow, without water and sunlight, but live off the emotion in which you have carried from my heart to yours.







© Copyright 2010 ElenaJLM (elenajlm at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1635396-Nowhere-Always