*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1635572-Allie-Linnins
Rated: · Other · Psychology · #1635572
My name is Allie, this is my life
I was only 18, short spikey black hair, blue eyes, buitiful features, a brown t-shirt, dark blue jeans and black boots to my knees, when my life changed, it changed in a way I never thought possible, and I didnt like it.
I was in my last year at school, I had no friends, no one cared for me, I wondered through the halls of the great big grand school thet was almost a castle, at break, everyone stared through me and I liked it, the only one who paid attention to me was Adrian, Adrian had light blond short spikey hair with searching green eyes, he was quite good looking, he was also popular and yet he still hung out with me some times and no one cared.
I was nobody.
Adrian was always trying to convince me to join his group, yet I still wouldnt join, he could take me kicking and screaming, but I still wouldnt be part of the group, for I was a Linnins, I was Allie Linnins, my family was strong willed and so was I.
I was on my way to school it was a bit early but I didnt care, this was the time that Adrian wouldnt be there, he always arived five minetes late, as I was walking, I saw other groups of girls and boys laughing as they walked to school together, I got to school, as uasaul I walked to my class, got sett up and started reading.
I was reading New Moon by Stepheny Meyers, I quite liked the series, it was enjoyible to read, half an hour, the bell rang and students piled in to the class room, I quietly put my book away, I looked to the front of the class room, the teacher was ranting on about physhics, then late as usaul Adrian comes walking calmly into the class, he then walked over and slid into the desk next to me.
He smiled over at me, his eyes troubled, I knew this look, it meant something was wrong, I waited till we had to start our work then leant over to Adrian, then whispered to him 'whats wrong?', Adrian smiled tentively then replied 'its nothing, its just that my parents broke up again', then he sighed and said 'not that you would care, you dont care bout nothing', smiled at at him simpatheticly then got back to my work.
The teacher Mr Stan came over to me then, he had grey shaggy hair, nasty beady blue eyes and always wore a scuffy suit, he looked at my work, then he frowned, he had never seen my writing, he just talk about what we had to write and lets us take notes, as he looked at my work now what he saw was an unbleiveibly good handwriting and a great lay out, he gasped then quickly went on to the next student, Adrian smirked quietly and then hour later we finely moved on to the next class, it was Astroligy, I didnt have this class with Adrian, so I could get through this class with out talking most of the time, astroligy went by fast, first break and english going quikly along with it, then at secound break I saw Adrian over in the feild with a bunch of other students.
Thats when I surprised my self, as I realised I did want to join his group, as I looked at them, Adrian looked up then saw me watching them, he said something to the rest of the group, then started to walk toward me, as he got to me, he took my hand, then he lead me back to his group, we both knew it was time, time for me to become a real person.
The group didnt seem surprised as we neared instead they took me in, they welcomed me.
I was one of them, I belonged, this was how my life changed, as the group laughed and talked around Adrian and I, Adrian was grinning at me, I grinned back we then hugged, he continued smiling as we talked, he had his arm on my shoulder and I had my arm around his waist.
I
© Copyright 2010 AlisonYouKnow (1winner1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1635572-Allie-Linnins