*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1636154-The-Wood-Nymph
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Erotica · #1636154
Evan finds Arial to be the most sensuous being of the mystical forest
“The Wood Nymph”
By
Amber Holt

January 31, 2007




ONE:

The big, bright full moon and starry sky lit up the pool and the small trickle of a waterfall that fell over the rocky ledge above. The water that trickled over the ledge made a gentle splashing sound in the pool, and caused ripples to spread out over its inky surface. The lavender, honeysuckle, and wild roses that grew rampant perfumed the evening air, and colored the forest like a rainbow.

Arial appeared from the edge of the forest. This was her favorite spot, and her favorite time to visit it. She loved it when Sister Moon paid her visit to Mother Earth, and each twinkling star was like a daughter to her. She could hear life all around her…the scurrying of creatures in the trees and brush, and the chirping of the night birds. Arial greeted them all with a giggle.

The trickle and splash of the water beckoned to Arial. She lifted the hem of her white gown and tiptoed through the brush, towards the banks of the pool. A smile of contentment crossed her crimson lips, how she loved this place. She began the nimble work of undoing the tiny hooks confining her bare body from the refreshment of the waterfall.

Arial twisted her long, fiery hair up and tucked it under the ring of the daisy chain she wore like a crown. She looked around her, then slipped her gown off her delicate shoulders and let it fall to the ground, with a bit of a blush and a giggle.

There Arial stood, in all her beautiful glory. Perfect, milky white, silky smooth skin; supple, firm breasts with perky pink nipples; the tiniest waist, with a gentle slope towards the womanly curves of her hips; her soft, slight, fiery down; and firm thighs that tapered down to her delicate ankles and tiny feet.

She began tiptoeing towards the edge of the water. Oh, how the grass tickled her toes!

Arial held her arms out slightly for balance, with Sister Moon gleaming down upon her milky white flesh. She stepped into the water. Oh, the edge was always chilly against her toes. As she waded in farther, she could feel the water engulf her, warmed from the hot rays that Sister Sun had beamed down that day.

She finally reached the small, gentle waterfall, and stood underneath it. The velvety warmth of the water rushing over her body felt luxurious to her, as it caressed her shoulders, her lush breasts, her stomach, and ran back into the pool. Arial let out a sigh of pleasure as she turned and felt the velvety water rush down her delicate back.

TWO:

Evan followed Arial to this magical place every chance he got. He crouched behind one of the lavender bushes, watching her. He had never seen a more beautiful creature before in his entire life. He feasted his eyes upon her, with a great longing. He decided that he could not contain his overwhelming desire for her any longer and became bold, maybe bolder than he should. Dare he? He couldn’t control his passion for her any longer. Tonight would be the night that he would take his fair maiden.

Evan slowly and quietly undressed himself, laying his clothing in a loose pile behind the lavender bush. Sister Moon gleamed down upon his masculine form, and the stars twinkled at him, as if they were winking their approval. His golden blonde hair brushed the sun-weathered skin of his broad shoulders. The strong, solid, taut muscles of his arms, shoulders, and chest led downward to the firm thickness of his manhood.

His strong legs led him boldly on his journey towards his precious goal. He had hoped that the underbrush wouldn’t crunch under his feet, giving him away, but the ground was soft and cool beneath his feet. He soon came to rest at the edge of the pool, standing near Arial’s gown. Evan saw her standing beneath the waterfall, it’s velvety ripple running down her back, and could not contain himself any longer. He stepped into the edge of the pool.

Evan waded deeper into the pool, closer and closer to Arial. My God, she is an angel, he thought. Then he finally reached her. He stretched out his arms and laid his trembling hands on her shoulders, giving them a squeeze.

THREE:

Arial drew her breath in and jumped, startled at the feel of the warm, strong hands upon her shoulders and the hot breath on her neck. She turned her head to see Evan behind her. I do believe I recognize this scoundrel, she thought.

Evan put his hands around her tiny waist and pulled her against him, kissing her with great urgency. He held her close, caressing every inch of her silky skin with his strong hands.

He ran his hands up and down her back as he kissed and nibbled on her neck. Arial laid her head back and sighed as he did so, pressing her warm, delicate body against his strong, solid chest, digging her nails into his back. Evan could feel Arial’s firm nipples brush against his chest. He sucked in his breath at that delicious sensation.

Evan was completely overtaken at this point. He grasped Arial’s thigh, pulling it up and around his waist, awaiting the perfect moment to enter her. She wrapped her leg around his waist, clinging tightly to him. She could feel his hardened thickness pressing against her, teasing at her hardened bud. She pressed her wet center against him, sending shivers of passion throughout her body. Arial began to feel heady with desire, let a sigh of pleasure escape her lips, and melted into his arms.

Evan’s strong hands encircled Arial’s tiny waist as she arched her back. He bent his head downward and began suckling on one of her pink, hardened nipples. She gasped, and gripped at his broad shoulders. He nipped away at her, as she began grinding herself against him. She sighed aloud, as he kissed his way across her breasts to her other nipple and began toying with it.

Evan had kindled Arial’s passion completely. She was tingling and all aglow from head to toe. She raised her leg up, shifted her hips in just the right angle, and swiftly but smoothly impaled herself upon his manhood. Evan let out a little growl, and grasped Arial’s hips. He pulled her upon him fully, as he buried his head into the crook of her neck and bit at her shoulder. Arial cried out at the sensation of him filling her completely.

They began their own well-orchestrated symphony of motion, of moving back and forth, up and down, of inward and outward. The water of the pool began to rock in waves around them, as their passions led them to eagerly increase their tempo. Their great desires for each other had consumed both of them, and they had melted into each other, making the most beautiful of music together.

Suddenly, Arial tightened her leg around Evan’s waist, tossed her head back, and dug her nails into his back as she cried out with her sweet release. Evan was thrilled to have pleased her so. He held onto her tight, as the waves of passion flowed throughout her body. Evan soon felt his own passions beginning to peak. He grasped Arial’s hips, thrusting himself into her deeply, and let another little growl escape him, as he reached his own peak of release.

Arial reached up, placed her hands on his cheeks, and gave him a deep kiss.

FOUR:

Sometimes she wished she were mortal.

Dawn was nearing, so Sister Moon called out to her, and she had to answer. Arial melted away into a mist and then dissipated, rising from Evan’s grasp. The tiny, glowing faeries that had gathered by the pool’s edge to watch on in secrecy giggled and scattered away, as their Mother’s mist rose.


© Copyright 2010 Amber Holt (angela_dawn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1636154-The-Wood-Nymph