*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1636430-Silent-Screams
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Dark · #1636430
Well Its a Story i had to write for my English class.its kinda strange and weird.
They said it was just a joke. They told me it wouldn’t really happen.
I stood in front of the mirror and chanted “Bloody Mary” three times while turning around. When I looked back she was there, her clothes looked modern but were torn and shredded.
Cold dead hands latched onto my face. She moved my own hand down to my stomach.
I screamed as pain ripped through my body.
“Bloody Mary,” The words tickled at my cold ears.
I slipped my arm and then the rest of my body through the mirror. There was no trace of my death or of the other girl.
A scream and a flash of lightning was all I heard and saw.
I pulled myself out of a bathroom mirror; a girl was standing there with a look of sheer terror on her pale face.
I recognised the girl as someone from my class. She was one of the girls that told me to do it.
“You’re gonna be absolutely silent, Got it?” My voice echoed eerily in the silent bathroom.
My hand moved to her shoulder, my skin was a bluish grey. I didn’t notice it until her eyes widened even more.
I stuck one sharp finger nail into her warm soft flesh; slicing up her neck I just missed her main artery.
I trailed my nail across her cheek, drawing blood.
I brung one hand down to the gaping hole in my stomach, grabbing one of my visible ribs I broke it free, it made a crunching sound.
“Fetch,” I said, holding out my rib.
The girl clutched at her face, trying to scream but no sound came out.
I dropped my rib on the floor and walked backwards into the mirror, watching her silent screams.
Inside the mirror was a room, it had a bed, a sofa, a bathroom and a closet.
I noticed a table and a little stove in the corner.
The walls were covered in brown wallpaper and the floor was made up of wooden floor boards.
The bed was cast iron and had flowers moulded into it. The bed sheets were blood red with back flowers.
I turned around and looked into the mirror. My face had gashes all over and my stomach was just a hole with ribs poking out.
My skin was a bluish grey, but my eyes were their normal colour; violet, which also happened to be my name.

For the first time in years I saw a door in the mirror behind me; I turned around and waked towards it. Placing my hand on the door handle, I twisted it and pushed it open.
Out side there was stairs descending down to a little garden.
Carefully walking down the stairs, my last thoughts were I didn’t want to kill anyone else. I felt a tug at my face and in my stomach.
I looked down at my stomach and saw the hole was gone. My clothes and skin had returned to normal.
© Copyright 2010 ShadowVamp (shadowvamp at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1636430-Silent-Screams