*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1636453-PARADOX---Chapter-8
Rated: 13+ · Novel · Action/Adventure · #1636453
If you enjoy James Rollins, Jack DuBrul, or Andy McDermott, you’ll love this one!
April 25, 2012 – Berchtesgaden Germany



“Idiot!” the Minister yelled, spraying spittle from his lips. “I said to look for the documents not tear the place apart.”

Antiquities/Cultural Assistant Minister Bruno Schäfer fumed in anger. He had sent a man to look for the copy of the documents he gave to Daria Wolff, but the man made a complete mess of things. He tore her apartment to pieces in his stupid, fruitless search. Now the girl and American would know that someone was interested in their copy of the papers.

“What do we do?” asked attorney Ancel Burkhard, looking sheepishly at the minister.

“Our little problem will be solved soon,” Bruno replied with a smile. “My special contact will be arriving from Salzburg on the train this afternoon. Unlike this idiot, he will not fail.”

Bruno threw a small wad of Euros at the man and told him to get out of the car. Then he hit the accelerator leaving the man standing on the sidewalk.

© Copyright 2010 Oldwarrior (oldwarrior at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1636453-PARADOX---Chapter-8