*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1636577-Prolouge-for-a-story-im-starting
Rated: E · Non-fiction · Emotional · #1636577
begining of story. the eye opener
In a room I barely remember because I was only a child I smile at Dad who was much younger then.

It was my birthday and someone took a picture of me about to blow out the candle to make a wish. The little boy in the corner was already stuffing his face in delight, oblivious to the big event.

After I finish my treat I asked my Dad, while watching my brother look around the room,"Buddy is different from the other kids isn't he Daddy?"

He looked down at his four year old daughter and replied "Yes April, he is special."

Growing up with him I didn't care if he couldn't talk except for squeaks and random gibberish that I always belived was baby talk. I don't remember much of my childhood but, I have been told that I would try to care for him. If he fell down I would tell him its okay; I guess because of him I grew up to were i could converse with anyone not caring what they look like or whether they were special or normal. In my opinion Its hard to describe any one person as normal, especially when every guy, woman, young and old, big or small, all have their own idiosyncrassis or quirks that makes them unique and stick out. Its not a terrible thing to be different, sometimes thats how one can be remembered.

How else are biographies and movies created? Because a person, animal or what ever was the oddball that either touched people in a negative or positive way. Mostly everything in this book is true, some is exagerated but, thats up to you guys to figure out.
© Copyright 2010 Leah A Love (fakeblonde1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1636577-Prolouge-for-a-story-im-starting