*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1636741-The-Accountant
Rated: GC · Short Story · Erotica · #1636741
Lin an accountant, releases some pent up sexual tension in her place of work
Linda, Lin to her friends, dropped herself, exhausted, onto the leather couch of her eighty-eighth floor executive office.  It was seven thirty and the only thing more depressing than still being at the office at that hour was the fact that she had nowhere more interesting to be.  She kicked off her charcoal black Jimmy Choo heels and rested her aching feet on the coffee table next to a copy of Architectural Digest. 

“Tired?”

Lin opened her eyes to see her best friend Samantha poking her head through the office door that she had firmly closed, but not locked, just a moment ago,

“What gave it away? Is it the windswept tresses of my once well coiffed hair or the swollen feet that even a $500 pair of shoes couldn’t help?”

Smiling, Samantha sat beside her friend and boss and began to lightly massage the muscles of her neck and shoulders.  “No, it was the exasperated look on your face as you stormed out of the conference room.”

“Sam, I’ve been running the finance department now for three years and rarely have I come across a sales guy that gets the numbers.”

“Forget it Lin.  Its Frank’s problem now, you need to relax.  Your muscles feel like steel cables.”

Lin took a deep breath and tried to relax as her friend worked her muscles with the skill of a professional.  “Mmmm, that feels nice,” she said, exhaling softly.

“Let me ask you a question,” said Sam, “friend to friend”.

“Yes,” replied Lin, not sure where her friend was going.

“When was the last time you had sex?”

Lin turned to face Sam, “not since Tom.” She replied.

“Sweet Jesus woman, that was six months ago!  Aren’t you ready to rip off your panties and hump the washing machine?”

“It doesn’t vibrate enough, I’ve tried.”

“Drinks tonight” asked Sam, changing the subject.

“Nope, I’m going to be here for at least another hour catching up on e-mails. Go home. I’ll talk with you tomorrow.”

Sam walked to the office door, but turned back, smiling mischievously at her friend.  “Did you get a look at the new guy, Michael?  I bet he could put you through the spin cycle!  Too bad he’s only here for the night.  He told me he flies back to Vancouver first thing tomorrow.”

Lin had noticed Michael.  He was tall and handsome.  His dark curly hair was flecked with a little grey, but his eyes gave him a youthful, vibrant look. 

Sam laughed, “I guess that dreamy look answers my question.”

“Beat it Sam.  I’ll see you tomorrow.”

“Ciao boss!” 

As the office door closed, Lin looked at herself in the full length mirror behind it.  At thirty six she had to admit, she still looked good.  Her petite five foot three frame was still very nicely toned.  The skirts she favoured at the office showed off her firm calves, small but shapely hips and her tight sexy ass.  At least that’s what Tom used to say about it.  Today, she was wearing a fairly short black skirt, a simple white blouse and had her dark hair pulled back off her face, except for a few strands that dropped softly across her eyes having escaped during her stressful day.  All in all, pretty damn hot she thought to herself. 

She walked to her desk and noticed that her Blackberry was missing.  “Damn," she said to herself, "I must have left it in the conference room.”

Retracing her steps, Lin walked casually back down the office hallway that led to the main conference room.  The floor was deserted, the only light coming from the exit signs and the occasional office lamp still burning in abandoned cubicles.

The conference room was all glass, it had floor to ceiling windows overlooking the inner office and similar windows on the opposite wall overlooking the spectacular skyline of downtown Toronto.  From the eighty-eighth floor, the view could take your breath away.  As Lin approached, she could see a faint light shinning through the partially closed blinds.  When she got the door, she noticed that the light was coming from a desk lamp at the far end of the large conference table.  Beside it sat Michael, concentrating on some papers in front of him.  She stood in the shadows and admired his handsome face, strong hands and broad shoulders.  She felt a heat growing, spreading; first on her hands and neck, but soon beneath her blouse and on her thighs.

“Hi. Linda isn’t it?”

Startled, Lin stepped awkwardly into the room.  “Call me Lin,” she said in a tone she was certain sounded like a nervous little school girl.

“Hi Lin, I’m Michael.  We met earlier.  I must look funny sitting here in the dark, but all the lights went out and I have no idea how to turn them back on.”

“Energy conservation,” she replied, “they all go out at seven and don’t come back on until seven tomorrow morning.  If you work late, you do it under desk lamp.”

Her eyes began to adjust to the room.  With the lights mostly out, the view of the city through the enormous windows was spectacular.  As though reading her mind Michael said, “amazing isn’t it?”

“Yes, it is,” she replied.  “I never get tired of it.”

He stood and walked to the window, a little closer to her.  He was easily over six feet tall and with his blazer off and the sleeves of his dress shirt rolled up slightly, Lin could see that his body was toned and fit.  She noticed he was not wearing a wedding ring.

She cleared her throat, trying to sound casual.  “I can’t find my Blackberry, you haven’t seen one in here have you?”

He turned casually and pointed to the table between them.  “I was wondering who that belonged to.”

Lin reached for it at the same moment that Michael turned to pick it up for her.  They bumped lightly, his hard stomach touching her breasts.  “Sorry,” she said softly. 

She was close enough to him that she could smell his cologne, something familiar, clean and masculine.  She liked it.

“You must be lonely in here all by yourself,” Lin said, wishing she could take back the words as soon as they had left her mouth.  Ouch, she thought, very lame.

He looked at her, almost through her.  “Yes, a little,” he replied.

“Here,” he said, offering her the Blackberry he had picked up off the table, never taking his eyes from her face.

Lin reached out her hand and lightly touched his fingers and they both paused for a moment, enjoying each others touch, before she took the phone from him.

Finding her voice slightly shaky, Lin cleared her throat and said,  “so, how was your day?”

“Fine,” Michael replied.  “I'm exhausted and wrinkled, but otherwise good.”

“I know the feeling,” Lin replied getting her confidence back a little, “I must look terrible."

“Actually, quite wonderful," he replied.

“Nice try, but I look about as tired as I feel,” she replied.

“I noticed you earlier, you've looked beaufiful all day,” he said unexpectedly.

Lin paused, not knowing what to say, shocked and yet so pleased by his words.

“Sorry,” he said, “a little forward on my part.”

“No…no, that’s fine.  I liked it,” Lin replied softly.

There was an electricity that crackled between them.  It filled the awkward silence with an energy that they could both feel.  They looked at each other, both trying to decide what to do next.

Michael took a step closer until their bodies almost touched.  “I’m going to kiss you, unless you tell me to stop.”

Lin’s mind began to race, in the office … a stranger …all alone.  Warning bells and sirens were screaming in her ears, but outside she was silent.  Silent and aching for his touch … she looked into his handsome face and waited.

He reached a hand to her cheek and pushed aside the wisps of hair that fallen infuriatingly, yet beautifully across her eyes. And then kissed her.  Soft and moist, his mouth covered hers.

Lin reached her arms around him, pulling his body to her, letting him know that she wanted more than a gentle kiss.  Sensing her thoughts, Michael kissed her harder, more passionately, opening his mouth to hers, allowing their tongues to explore and taste.

Her body, deprived for so long, soared as he reached behind her and felt the top of her firm ass.  Knowing she was about to lose control, she decided at that moment to take it back.  She pushed him hard and he stumbled back a half step, confused.  She looked into his eyes, smiled and playfully shoved him again and again across the room. She held him buy the tie with one hand and she kicked one of the leather conference room chairs against the window.  Another shove sent Michael into it, his back to the magnificent view of the city.

She stood in front of Michael, her bedroom eyes reflecting the lights of the city behind him.  Slowly, she began unbuttoning her blouse, watching the excitement in his face grow stronger with each movement of her fingers.  She opened her blouse wide and then reached towards him and tore at his shirt, sending buttons skipping across the boardroom floor. She reached behind her back and unzipped her skirt, letting it fall to the floor.  As she stepped from it, she lifted a leg across his lap and straddled him in his chair.  He tugged her shirt off her shoulders and then reached between her breasts and unclasped her bra, letting it drop away from her. Placing his mouth over the nipple of one of her small firm breasts he softly licked and nibbled causing her to gasp at the current of heat that shot through her body.

Michael reached between her legs with one of his powerful hands and felt the dampness that had begun to spread across her panties.  She felt small hot shivers as he expertly, gently, carefully reached a finger between her panties and her hot skin … only a moment from her swelling lips.  Aching, straining for more Lin pushed herself forward against his hand wanting him to dive deep and explore her lonely, longing pussy.  God it had been too long!  She hadn’t realized how much her body craved a man’s touch.  She wanted him to hurry but to make it last.  She wanted to savour every exploding nerve ending, but couldn’t wait for the fireworks to start.

A sharp breath sprang uncontrollably from her lungs as he plunged a finger and then two into her.  As he stroked and caressed within her, she felt a wave building, hot and wet.  Growing slowly, subsiding and then growing once more.  But as his finger slid higher, lightly grazing her clit, the wave began to charge harder, faster out of control. Then as his graze turned to a stroke, the wave’s momentum overtook her.  Lin threw her head back, pressed her pelvis hard to his hand and let the euphoric wave drown her.  It tossed her helplessly in its undertow, let her up for a moments breath, only to be overcome once more.  Her mouth opened for air, but she could not find her breath.  Finally, mercifully, the wave subsided and she gasped hard as she sucked oxygen into her burning lungs.

Drenched and exhausted, she covered his mouth with hers. Panting hard, she sucked at his lips and tongue, recovering from the passing storm.  She knew this was only the beginning. The thought of what lay ahead made her dizzy with desire.  This man … this perfect man needed to be ravaged.  He needed to feel the heat and passion that had just ripped through her.

Taking control, she leaned back far enough to reach his belt.  Her hands moved quickly, still shaking from the moment that had just past. Pulling hard it opened and her fingers strained to release a button, then a zipper and finally, reaching her small hand beneath his clothing, she found him.  Hard, swollen, throbbing she pulled him free.  She licked the palm of her hand and then began to slowly stroke him.  She could see his firm abdominal muscles tighten with each movement of her hand.  She kissed his stomach hard before pressing his hardness between her hand and cheek. He was so wet now, that her cheek slid easily up his shaft.  As she reached his tip, she looked into his eyes and then let her tongue dart across it, before lingering for a longer taste.  They both were hungry for more, their appetites growing again.  Michael was barely hanging on.  The site of this beautiful woman holding and licking him was overwhelming.

Lin took him in her mouth, little by little working him deeper until her mouth could take no more.  Working together, her hand and mouth began to move in unison.  Her hand pumping … her mouth and tongue keeping him wet.  Up and down, she worked him.  Slow, then fast, altering her rhythm.  She listened for sounds of pleasure but also for the ache of climax.

Then she heard him, his breath went from long and deep to short and sharp.  His muscles tightened. His hips pressed up.  “No … wait,” he said.  But Lin had no intentions of stopping.  She pushed on.  Harder, faster there was no stopping where she wanted to take him.  Then Michael thighs cramped, his back arched and his breath caught.  She pulled her mouth from him just as he threw his head back hard against the leather chair.  But then, in one quick motion, she grabbed him hard and tight at the base of his manhood, interrupting his release.  He looked at her, his eyes pleading for surrender.  Wanting, no … needing to explode.  But then with her free hand, she began to rub him.  Still holding his release in one hand, she started pumping him hard with the other.  He could feel the heat from the palm of her hand as she accelerated her pace.  Just when he thought his body could take no more, she released her grip at his base and pumped him in a furiously with both hands.  The muscles in Michael’s back, shoulders and legs tightened together, he pressed his hips towards the ceiling and throaty rasp jumped from his lungs as his hot syrupy juices shot into the air.  Grabbing him tightly again, she held, pumped and then released … sending an even more powerful spray from his body.  She continued to pump him for every last drop, her hands now covered in his hot stickiness,

She stood and looked into his eyes while licking him from one of her fingers.  “Almost, there,” she whispered seductively. 

She ripped off her panties and straddled him in his chair.  Still holding him with a firm grip, she lowered herself until he was deep inside of her.  Placing her hands on the window above his head, palms flat on the cool glass, she began to slide her herself up and down in his lap.  The hint of softness she felt between her hot moist lips, hardened to steel with every thrust of her pelvis.  Their rhythm came together as each of her movements down was met by one of his coming up.  She opened her eyes, her face just inches from a window that overlooked a city lit by millions of shimmering lights.  Then she felt another wave coming.  At first she teased it, letting it come and go, each return building on the heat of the last.  When it built so strong, it would no longer fade, she began to increase her pace, faster, harder.  She moaned loudly and shouted at him to do her harder, harder. He complied.  Their movement became furious and aggressive as they thrust their bodies toward their common goal.  Lin’s hands wet with perspiration slid up and down against the widow as she dropped herself on him over and over. With each thrust down upon him she let out a short passionate cry

So hot, no longer able to contain herself, Lin pressed her lips against Michael’s ear and whispered “I’m cumming … right now … I’m cumming.”  He looked in her soft blue bedroom eyes and watched her face as her mouth opened wide, her neck muscles strained and finally … her eyes go glassy and blank.  . Just as her lips cramped and tightened around him in orgasm, he lost his control and burst deep inside of her.

Exhausted, she collapsed on his chest and rested.

“Not bad for an accountant,” Lin panted lustily into his ear.

Michael smiled.  "Do you think I can expense a hotel room for an extra night?"

  (word count – 2843)
© Copyright 2010 Storyteller101 (storyteller101 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1636741-The-Accountant