*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1637169-Part-5
by Xian
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Other · #1637169
Continatuion of part 4
I came awake to the scent of iodine and gauze, and a itch in my left arm, I looked down at the itch and saw an iv dangling not even a foot over my head.

         “Well cub I give you an A for effort but frankly your driving skills suck.”

         “What??”

         Sighs, “dam your not a wake do I have to come and cuff you to get you up? After all I am sacrificing my bed for your scrony ass.”

         That was when light dawned in my head. What happened to Laura trying to get up the world spun and back I fell, still groggy and woozy I ripped the iv out of my arm, and tried again to move.

         “Hold it partner if you looking for your luscious ass, she was taken ten seconds before you tried to fly. The dragons are convening on your behalf, it will come out soon and then they will take it from here.” The Texan said before the Black dragon himself appeared. He sat right next to me and said; “This is all my fault I knew something like this was going to happen I am sorry my friend I truly am sorry but don’t worry I shall fix this situation I promise you I will.”

         I had no clue what the hell he was talking about and yet I think he though I blamed him for my stupidity my incompetence and my failure as a protector. This was not his burden to bare this is mine and mine alone.

         “Please let me go and bring her back I beg of you.” I asked probably pathetically

         “You are in no condition mentally or physically for battle you rest and we will fix this atrocity.”

         I grabbed onto his shirt glare at him through his sunglasses and say; “I am going to do it one way or another please just let me do this.

         He sighs and ponders for a few seconds before he hands me an envelope I knew you would want to I quiet frankly wanted to see how serious you were with this woman and now that I see, he pulls out a small red vile, pours it into my mouth and says give yourself about an hour worth of rest then go and get started. Then he disappeared enveloped in the shadows of the room. As the liquid cascades down my throat it is burning a pathway of pure raw energy. It felt so invigorating so powerful, but at the same time I almost want to call it cynical. I close my eyes trying to calm my body that started to pulsate for the chase, for the hunt of its territory. It took all of my strength to stay in the bed and rest. It was the longest hour of my life.

         I woke up as if from a dream. My head ached and my vision was blurred, odd shapes and sounds fluctuated around me, before I fell back into the abyss of darkness. How long had past I don’t know, but it seems that I am blind the world is black, darkened and desolate. Wait a minute not blind, there on a small table a little lick of light pierced the darkness. I tried to rub my eyes only to realize that my arms and legs were bound by rope. I tried to move, but the more I tried the more the ropes constricted around my body. I could not move and when I tried to yell my tone was muffled by a filthy rag. It was not all that bad, I was in a room which looked like a stone basement, my body rested against a stone wall while in the other end of the room was a small table, with a candle, and a loaf of bread and s jug of something, I guess it was a failed attempted by my captures who ever they were to act civilized. Civilized my ass. All I can do know is try to find away to escape. I see on the wall a stone the appeared to me to be edged out enough so that if I was careful I could slice through these ropes, my only problem was how do I get here from point A to point B. So much for walking or inching any type of moving like that and the rope squeezed me to the point I thought I would black out again. After a few more attempts I rolled like a log laying flat on the floor and rolled as if I were on fire. Hitting the wall and hurting my backside in the process I made it to my destination. Now the fun part begins I say to myself as I start hefting myself up to the stone and slowly rub the rope against the rock. The friction started to become warm so I knew it was working. The heat on my hands began to hurt, but I was not going to let a little discomfort stop me from getting the hell out of here.

         The hour was up, and I was so glad. I put on my leather jacket, got my claws untied my hair and I was ready for battle, the only problem was were to find the people I was looking for. I am not going to wait to go through the proper channels, so I went to the rat, if something went down he would know. So I got on my motorcycle revved up and sped through the streets. I got to the local bar he has been known to hang out in. He was in his seat found with his typical horde of women. I was not going to deal with him, or his stupid bouncer who was stupid enough to ask if I had an appointment. I grabbed the bald man by the shirt and through him into the air were he crashed onto a table were it crumbled under his wait. Which began a scene, the women left the rat, and he to tried to leave, I leapt over the tables he threw in my way with easy got him by the collar and dragged him to the roof.

“Were did they take her?” I roared at him as I dropped him over the roof before grabbing his ankle.

“What are you taking about?”

“Stop lying to me I can smell it on you.” I drop him again and this time I give him a few more seconds free fall before grabbing him by the ankle again.

         “All right I will tell you for the love of god just don’t drop me.”

         “Well? Start talking because my arm is getting tired. I told him lazily.

         “345 Crittenden Avenue” he screamed.

         I pulled him back over the edge, If you are lying to me, you and I will be meeting on a higher building next time. I said before jumping off the roof, free fell for ten seconds before grabbing onto the emergency exit. It slid easily and I fell to the alley below, my knees buckled, but surprisingly there was no other retributions, it was as if I was invincible, and at this time for my territory I was. I then stalked the shadows back to my vehicle and went to the address described. My head was a frenzied of power I don’t know what the dragon gave me but whatever it was sizzled and vibrated through my whole being, but it felt like whatever it was going to do it was not done yet. It felt as if it was gaining more and more energy for a final retaliation. Whatever it was it was not just affecting me like feelings but physically and mentally as well. My eyes were getting sharper, and a slight pain was growing in my mouth, but sense my whole body seemed to be changing it was barely noticeable. I was focused on one thing once I got to the house and that was taking back what was mine or die trying.

         I was just able to finish untying myself when the woman from earlier came in with a box, she sat it down and gave me a wicked smile, and withdrew a syringe with a yellow liquid in it. She stalked over me and stabbed it right into my jugular. And in a few seconds I could not tell reality from fiction anymore, so I can’t tell if my recollection of what happened is accurate but from my own eyes this is what I saw, heard, and felt. She took another object out of the box that I truly could not identify. Then there was a blood curdling scream. And she appeared to shift a little. What I mean by shift is that her hair seemed to change color, her eyes went a sort of purple color, she withdrew a sort of weapon I assumed was a gun, then I saw bodies fl through the wall, and I mean the stone went crumbling and bodies went limp, blood went drizzling and pooling from the bodies, then my body started to get increasingly aroused. It was a small fire at the first sight of the male bodies even if they were dead they still smelled of masculinity. They only held my attention for a few seconds because then the purple haired woman came in to the room before falling to her knees and gurgle then spat out blood before her eyes glazed over, and the claws of a beast was removed from her back. Taking a second look this beast was mine, I knew by scent alone that this was Dante, except it wasn’t, his eyes were the color topaz, and these weird marks appeared on his face, fangs completed the ensemble. He stalked up to me and my body tightened as he quickly closed the distance between me and him, and it was as if my body seemed to respond to every muscle ripping movement, and when he began to nuzzle me, it was all I could do not to moan in responds to his touch. He wrapped his arms around me, and I was in sheer bliss. Then another scent interrupted us. Another scent like a wolf just like my loves.

         “Well well Dante it is time to see who is the better.” Said the new voice.

         This new comer smelt almost like my love except it had a hint of pine in it as well as sandal wood. Then my vision change, there were not two men but two wolves. One albino that was the new comer and the other was base white with black markings all over his body. They circle each other each of them seem to be waiting for the other to make the first move. It reminded me about the time in the dorm when on the discovery channel I watched a special about two wolves that would fight over a female, and this is what the battle looked like to me. The white wolf struck first trying for the throat of the marked wolf, but the marked wolf got the upper hand and grabbed the leg and rolled the white completely off its feet, and drew blood. Then through a cheap move the white went after the marked wolfs hind legs, were it dropped to its knees. But the marked turned, and took its massive paws and broke its jaws. Then put its jaw around his neck and twisted so hard the crack echoed through the room as if it was the only sound in the world. And the body went limp in its mouth, and the marked wolf my Dante limped over to me put his head in my lap and just laid there. To have his warm breath against my stomach made my toes curl, his weight so close to were I needed him most was making my blood boil. I took his head in my hands, and said things that if I was myself I would never have said nor will I repeat.

         I went to the house, and met at the doors by these morons that think waving a gun in my face would make me want to turn around. Well guess what call me crazy I don’t think so. As they opened fired, I found that I could hear the clicks of the triggers being pulled back and was able to time the shots path, and managed to make it that it never reached me. My body instinctively lashed out as if it had a muscle memory of doing this. The first guy came at me after the first bullets missed. Then I hit him breaking his nose, and killing him with the one hit. The second one got behind me and had the gun pointed at my spine, I wind-milled my body starting from his right ankle to his left hip, then I thrust my fist straight to his heart and he went flying through the door. Slamming to the ground and landing on a few more buffoons that decided to instead of face me run with their tales between their legs and into the shadows of the night. I walked to what looked like a library I went to that room because Laura’s scent was dragged to that room and then disappeared underneath a book case. I frantically started throwing books all over the room but nothing happened, then the Minnie bar opened up and that stupid woman that shot me with Jason at the school, I forgot her name, but she lunged at me with her guns drawn and fired, I quickly skater style run the wall and dive bomb behind the now holy couch. Then when I heard the clips thunder to the ground, I leaped over the couch and flying leaped at her before she could refill her guns, then shoved her into the book case, then anger hit me hard as the smell of her, the smell of satisfaction and the scent of Laura’s fear. That scent permeated my nose and I lost it. I started slamming her into everything, the bookcase, the Minnie bar everything. Until her heart beat began to slow down. Then I threw her down the passage she just came from and kicked her, the rest of the way down. I wanted to have this woman feel the pain and fear ten-folds that she inflicted on Laura. Then I threw her through a door at the left to the bottom of the stairs, and looked inside, and there chained to the wall was Laura. Before I could walk through the door more idiots got in my way after quickly dispatching them and having them go splat against the wall I walked in to Laura. I could smell her desire and it called me to her. If it wasn’t for the fact we were in enemy territory I would have ripped off her clothing and would not stop devouring her until I sated the fire. And as I walked closer to her she moaned and growled like a beast in heat yelling at me that she needed me inside her. Growling that I was torturing her by not touching her. I get to her side, as her scent intensifies. So I can’t help what the other half of my soul desires, so I began to nuzzle her neck, while my hands started exploring her body for any damage if there was there would be hell to pay. I was about to pick her up and leave when another presence entered. It was Jason I could tell without having to even look to see. Then he spoke full of bravado and corruption. In a voice full of malice. I dropped my arm on to Laura’s chest, turned to face him and growled every fiber of my being telling him she is my territory.

         “Lets see who is the better one to have this precious meat.” He said while taking off his shirt. So enraged I could hardly speak I take off my shirt and start circling around him around and around we go judging each others stance and watching for the next move. Then when he thought he had the upper hand he lunged at me, I uppercut him square in his spine, which he then pulled out a knife and slashed my calf, I fell to my knees, bleeding, and that is when the energy that had been storing up sense I drank that liquid became active. Time slowed down to a crawl, I could hear my heart beat, Laura’s, and Jason’s. I could even see and hear the wing beats of a fly on the wall, his arm came so slowly I had time to watch the fist go pass me, and before it could recoil, I broke it in six places, then shadow danced around his body to his back, were I then cracked his neck. I could feel it underneath my hands the sinew the tissue individual break the sound of his last breath before he fell to the ground lifeless. Then all my strength my energy was gone and it took more then I had to drag myself to were Laura sat with a heated lustful glare in her eyes. I made it to her lap and then just fell, balling my fists as I fall into a haze of my past all the way to my present, awakening to Laura’s words. “Hey if you are going to put your head there at least have the descend to lick me, god dam it get your ass up and do me.” She started shouting so much lustful phrases that I believed every last one of them. After a few minutes of being told by quiet imaginative speech how she would rock my world once I got her home.

         I picked her up as she was still saying words and phrases I had no idea a young 17 year old woman even knew about. I got her somehow back to my bike. Don’t ask me how because with all the groping and nibbling she did I was amazed to make it out the door of the enemies place and to the door of headquarters, I passed the living room, were the dragon sat in only leather pants reading a new science fiction novel. He looked up as I brought Laura into the room, as fear groped my heart at what they had done to her. He sat back with his book, and smiled.

         “This is not funny, if this is permanent it could kill her brain cells or even kill her.”

         “The drug is called herodimeya. The only affects it has is shall we say lower your ambitions, and make your sex drive go into over drive, and the only affect is she will wake up as if coming off alcohol so she shall be fine.

         “And what about that red vial you gave me what the hell was that stuff?”

         He closed the cover of his book, and for an instance only an instant I would swear to any god that he no longer looked human, his eyes were black and soulless, and he had long incisors. But when I looked at him to take a second glance it was the same old dragon as I have always known him, he just smiled and said, “Why you questioning me when she truly just wants to shake your world all the way to its foundations.” He then opened his book, and went back to reading I turned around and started for the stairs when he called to me, “You might want to be a little more careful with your emotions from now one.”

         It was an odd thing to say but one thing I have learned from working with this man was that if he said something he truly had a reason for it. I walked with her in my arms to our room, yes I told myself it was now ours whatever I am and own is hers, and if she ever refuses me it will still be hers I will still be hers. I was an honesty I knew from the depths of my soul. She began licking my neck and groping my ass which came very hard to walk, so it was more of a limp then a hearty walk to our room, once we reached our room I was so hard for her it was if I was lost in a sea of fire, but it did not burn or scald, it wrapped me in and I went under the flowing tide.

         I awoke to the morning with the sickest feeling I have ever experienced in my life. I had to race to the bathroom and barely made it before I made my prayer to the porcelain god. My stomach just dislodged and I almost fell into the toilet, before these strong arms wrapped around my waste and held me as the entire contents of my stomach came out and my world quivered and swirled around me. He pulled my hair to the side and watched as I looked like a wreck. To embarrassed to look at him to have him see me like this I tried to crawl away like the lowly worm that I probably looked like. But then he got up and wrapped his arms around me and pulled me to his rock hard chest and just held me. Wait felt like an hour but probably only a few seconds we just held in each others arms before he spoke.

         “Am I really that vile of a creature that when I try to comfort you, you turn from me?” He asked a longing and sorrowful tone ruminated from him.

         How could he think such thoughts? I am the disgrace and yet he calls himself monster? I could not for the life of me understand. What person could label this man monster until he himself could see himself as one. It was as if someone stabbed my heart.

I could barely breath when I heard him say; “I might be a monster but know this my heart my body my soul is yours, you might not claim me as yours but know if you ever try to slink away from me you must understand I will have no pride and follow and protect you wherever you go for as long as there is a single beat in my heart.” I was floored by this declaration how could a god like this see in an average Jane like me. He did not loose a bet, and none paid him, yet his eyes were so sincere I could not tear my arms away from him.

         “I see you do not share my feelings. I will devote the rest of my life so that maybe in the next I will be worthy of your love.” He says and begins to get up.

         I gave her the honesty of my heart, my soul and the beast within. That just is not enough from the blank and almost lifeless look she gave to me. I felt my heart almost instantly freeze. With the last bit of my strength I move my hollowed body to leave, when her small hand is placed to the mallet of my back, and she lays her head in between my shoulder blades, and says just barely above a whisper I need you more then I need my next breath and if you walk out that door and leave me I will hunt you down, and handcuff myself to you, turns my head so I am facing her in the eyes and says and never forget were you go I go. She kisses me with her petal soft lips, the ice on my heart is obliterated and filled with joy at her acts of kindness and if I could believe it declaration of love. The other half woke up, it wanted to bend her and show her dominance and possession the need to do just that made me back away from her and hit my head against the wall. I did not want to scare or hurt her, but the urge of dominance was overwhelming.

         I was really afraid when he started bashing his head against the wall. It hurt to watch him do, so I put my hands on his shoulder and tried to comfort him, but when he turned back around his eyes were the color topaz and he was all predator. With a small realization that to him I was prey, made me felt like a sought after supermodel. I understood he was somehow thinking he was protecting me, but I knew even if he wanted to he would never hurt me, to try and help appease his and my need to be together I faked prey and went running back to the bedroom. He stalked after me, my heart soared and raced with passion for our little game. I got on one side of the bed he on the other, he gave me a devilish stare and he leapt over the bed, I ducked and rolled under giving him what I knew he wanted the chase and the excitement. I got back up, he gave me a smile that was pure lust. This time when he jumped I let him catch me, the force of his body slamming me up against the wall, his arms took the impact so all I felt was he warm wait on my body, his heated breath as he tells me he is going to devour me until I beg him to stop. Then it was all sensations, the feeling of longing as his hand slowly snaked up my body to on do the clasp of my bra, to the un explainable sensation to feeling him caress my breasts, as he undid my pants and had them pool over my feet were he then removed his shirt and pants and can we say commando, in front of any army he is general. He then gently lowered my lacy undergarments thank the gods I wore something that matched. And then he rapped my legs around him so I impaled myself onto his body, and he shamelessly took me to paradise again and again for shameless hours, I should be ashamed for when we finally had left his room it had been over six and a half hours straight, and looking back into the room I could barely look at anything in it that brought a blush to my face.

         A week has passed sense our whole Jason ordeal and I stood in front of a mirror fixing my bow tie, while Dog in the back ground kept saying today is the day that wolf boy here looses his manhood. I did not share his point of view, I proudly walked out that door and new all the organizations had gathered together, and only five people that came to our wedding were from Laura’s side. And the one she truly wanted her father refused the invitation, he was to busy campaigning to go to a hors wedding.

         I had dragon walk me down the isle in a dress so beautiful I swear it is celestial made, and the material so soft I felt like I was wearing nothing at all. He walked me down the isle of the church and to my love my soon to be husband my future.

         We had a wonderful reception with all my friends and new acquaintances, the people on Dante’s side all looked like they were models and all drove vehicles that could probably buy a small country. We danced and ate, and the funny thing was that no one drank alcohol not even those who could I must remind myself to ask Dante why that is. Anyway it was seven when we got in the limousine that I thought was going to take me and Dante to the airport for two weeks in Paris. But when we both got in dragon looking stoic sat in the back seat. Opposite from us he sat in silence as the driver took off to the opposite way from the airport.

         “Ummm were we going?”

         “To confront your father.” Dragon said as if it was plainly obvious.

         I was so afraid I was fidgeting in my seat, while Dante just put his arms around me and told me everything would be ok, and strangely enough my shakes stopped and I believed him. Fifteen minutes we parked at the hotel my father was supposedly giving a speech at. We walked straight in no one daring to get in the dragons way, many gawked and girls swooned and one little boy pointed and screamed giant. You could tell by his stone expression he did not like to go out in public. And the reason was obvious the way people see him. We straight into the conference room and right in front of everybody stopped my father mid speech. We must have looked ridicules, two sexy gods in tuxedos, and an average Jane in a beautiful wedding dress coming through the middle of the room.

Strolled right onto the stage were he got right into my fathers face and tells him how dare my father offend him in such a manner. My fathers eyes grew to the size of tennis balls obviously my father has done business with dragon before.  Dragon spoke with anger but decorum, How dare you insult my right hand man by skipping his wedding especially when its to your own daughter. He then stepped aside and for some reason I stepped foreword.

         “I love you daddy very much but know this I am happy for who I am and….. I trailed off then Dante took my hand and I gained so much strength as his warmth flowed from him and into me. And I finished what I truly needed to tell him. “If you can’t accept me for me then I don’t need you in my life. I want you in it but to hurt me by missing my wedding it will take a while.” I then ran out of the room with my dress, Dante ran after me, and dragon with his long strides caught up with us and walked to the entrance, and when we went out the rolling door I saw on the street was a black helicopter. You two are not going to Paris. You two can have my private island for as long as you both would like. Dragon shook my loves hand, and then he came over to me and whispered in my ear congratulations on the twins. Then he straightened up and winked at me. He then turned around and started to walk down the street as Dante and I boarded the helicopter, we were flying over the ocean and asked so what did the dragon tell you?

         “Umm well it seems we are going to have twins.”

         Dante paled, than he said well it looks like our pack is growing, he kissed me passionately before closing his eyes smiling.

© Copyright 2010 Xian (xxian at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1637169-Part-5