*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1637845-The-Love-Shack-rev
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Brenda
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Relationship · #1637845
scene of heroine entering her date's penthouse
The elevator opens to one huge room. To my right and abut ten feet from elevator is a fire being stoked. Near it was a table, with food and drink. Between table and the fire on the floor was spread out a furry carpet.



The room was dimly lit but enough light not to worry I’ll be bumping or stepping onto things.



In the middle of the room was a long leather sofa U-shaped parallel to it were long windows only that corner of the room had windows of any size.



I imagined that if we had sex on this sofa, other people would know it.



To the left was the kitchen. There must be a stairs that led to the bedroom. Did he think I wanted to do it here? Not me! I am horny but I won’t get an orgasm doing it anywhere out here.



I stared at the fireplace. There was silence between us now. I was thinking about this place and he just looked at me seriously.



He said, “Maybe you’d feel differently if it was someone else.”



“What?” I panicked now. I didn’t want to lose him. “What did I say?”



“It’s not what you said with words, but with your eyes.”



“Sorry. Guess I need a moment.”



He nodded. “There’s a Jacuzzi upstairs.”



“Thank you.” I contained the excitement I felt inside. I have never been in a Jacuzzi in my life. I wasn’t going to pass up this opportunity even if it seemed that nothing will happen with him tonight.



“You’ll like it.” He paused. “I don’t offend easy. I just want you to be comfortable for tonight.



That was a strange response. A lover would have said something else such as “It’s my gift to you” and then he’d whisper “to prime you for tonight.” He sounded like a pimp. It definitely looked like he wasn’t going to do me tonight and I blew it because I didn’t want to have sex out there. He said I’d feel different if it was someone else. He’s wrong about that. I just have a preference for where to do it. Not everyone and maybe no one can do it just about anywhere—certain things turn people on and off. I definitely don’t like others watching me having sex. I was in denial for a few seconds, but I knew he was right. How could I expect to have great sex tonight if I didn’t find him sexually attractive?

© Copyright 2010 Brenda (vgrandja at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1637845-The-Love-Shack-rev