*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1637853-makeup
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Serial · Environment · #1637853
asdfasdfasdf
Make-up comes in different types, you can get it in pencil’s or liquids, or powders. It also comes in different colors, like purple, green, brown, black. Make-up is used everyday by women all over the world because make-up had changed how women look, it can boost there confidence and change the way they think of themselves. Make-up is one of the best creations known to women kind because, it makes your pretty, it has different colors, and it works for each person differently.

Make-up is one of the best inventions because it can make you prettier for the most part. Many people have felt with some kind of blemish. I remember this one time I had this blemish right on my chin, but with the help of some cover-up it covered that little sucker right up. Each and every person is born with their own kind of beauty, even they’re not happy about it. About 80 % of females use make-up to make themselves prettier. Out of so many great creations I still believe that make-up is the best, because for the most part it does make you have more beauty. Not only does make-up make you prettier it also comes in so many different colors.

The best creation is make-up because of all the different colors. They’re bright colors and dark colors also natural colors. Any color you can imagine and I’m sure you can find it. I remember once when I got these new shoes, right. They were blue and white. I didn’t have much that matched the color blue that they were. So I put on some of my blue eye shadow and so I put some on and it made the whole outfit come together. Now I own so many different colors just in case my outfit needs a little bit more “wow”. Sometimes the different colors can become overwhelming because you don’t know which color to pick. Whoever made all these make-up colors was a true genius. Because of all the great colors of make-up, it make it one of the best inventions. +Since there are so many colors, they work for each person differently. Its just fantastic.

Because of all the ways make-up works for each person it’s one of the best creations, ever. Have you ever wanted a little whoa to your look but didn’t want to over do it? Or what about you wanted you wanted a drastic look? Well sense make-up works differently for everyone that can happen. Some skin types work better with liquid rather then a powder cover-up. Some eye liners wipe of as do mascaras. Some blue eyes look more blue with brown, grey, and purple. Some brown eyes look browner with brown and black eye shadows. Some people just like wearing mascara. There are so many different kinds of make-up for each person. Make-up works so many ways its uncountable.

One of the best inventions is make-up. It has many different uses, it can make you pretty, come in so many different colors, and works differently for each and every women that wears it. Could you imagine a world without make-up? It would be a colorless world. Thank goodness someone made make-up with it so many things would be different in a woman day.
© Copyright 2010 Samantha. (samanthaknox at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1637853-makeup