*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1638157-Start-of-Stories
Rated: GC · Chapter · Other · #1638157
What if you could remember all your dreams and feel them as if it were life itself.
What of dreams? They come and go, many are never remembered. But what if you could remember all your dreams and feel every bit of the dream as if it were life itself. This is something I would love to share with all of you. I constantly wonder if I am the only one who sees, smells, feels, and wishes that the dream were actually true. What if you saw things that you remember in your dream or see people that you have lost touch with yet have dreams about them in your life? I know I am not the only one with vivid realistic dreams but I would like to invite you into my world of dreams. Why I call it my world of dreams, is because I get lost in them all the time. I find my self waking up and wondering if I am still dreaming or did it actually happen.

Each dream tells a different story what it means I am not exactly sure but I do have my own notions of what it could be related to or about. I have broken up my dreams into different categories so that you can start wherever you like. Since each dream is different, it does not matter which one you start with but, I prefer you start with the ones that seem to interest you the most. In some dreams I have also given you some sort of background about a particular person in my dream and why they have significance to me. I will not be using their real name because I feel it would be inappropriate to their privacy and mine for that fact. However, I promise not leave any important details out, so that you can also understand my dreams.

Did you ever wonder what it would be like to be the opposite sex and take control in that gender’s skin and become something different but also erotic? I had a dream one night that I was a male but still looked like myself but in males clothing. I knew I was a male by the way the female kept addressing me and my private areas. Ok I promised I would be more explicit, so she put her hands down my pants and I could feel me having a penis. That was an extremely weird feeling and felt in my dream me having an orgasm which is weird for me to feel as a female gender obviously. She then climbed on top of me and took off her blouse. She had pink soft nipples and an orange looking tan. She had reddish hair with a slight blonde tint on certain strands. She didn’t say much but kissed me all over from head to toe. I was so confused in my dream because I could not understand why I had a male persona while being a woman. My dream ended as soon as the woman reached her peak and when I woke all I could think of was “what a wild night.”
I tried to analyze my dream a bit with what had went on the day before. I find that at times my dream could represent something that has happened or could happen later on. I found in this instance that night I had a huge fight with my boyfriend during sex. We had a huge fight because we both were uncomfortable and he kept giving me too much direction at the time. I was so frustrated with the constant shift in positions and trying to do it the way he wanted it. I even remember saying I wish you knew what it was to be a female and not really wanting to have sex at that moment in time. After thinking about what happened, I realized that maybe my dream put me in a situation where I was in control, where I could see what a guy sees while having sex. I always heard my boyfriend say that just seeing a woman cum, was such a huge turn on all together. Maybe I am wrong but an experience such as the one in my dream did give me quite a bit more perspective on sex and how the male views it.

One night I had a dream that took place in the park. There were tons of fences all around that were extremely shiny like if they were just placed there. However, the park was extremely dirty and full of junk everywhere. It pretty much reminded me of Independence Park in Newark before all the renovations done to it. At that moment when I noticed the fences, I see a man standing on one side of it, slipping something through the whole of the fence to someone else who I cannot see at all. I walk a bit closer and see my father with three needles in his hands. I ask him what is he doing there and why does he have needles in his hands. In my dream I blink for a second causing the image to blackout, when the image reappears the man who I thought was my dad was some stranger I have never seen before. He is passed out against the fence with one arm stretched out on his leg towards me. Again, I go in to take a closer look and see a needle stuck into his arm and the other two already used on the ground. All I remember thinking before I woke up was the man has died.
Yes, this dream seemed extremely creepy to me but I did not think anything of it. Sometimes, you may feel extremely scarred or sad in a dream but when you tell someone about it, they do not understand the emotional state that you felt you were in. A couple of days later I was reminded by this dream by overhearing a conversation my grandmother was having in Spanish to my mother. My grandmother was explaining that a friend of hers that she knew for many years was found dead of an overdose a couple of days ago. All I thought about was my dream when I heard the conversation, and it made me fear my dreams for a while. I will never know why I dreamt that man dieing that night but I eventually wrote it off as just a coincidence.
© Copyright 2010 Librarian (librarian25 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1638157-Start-of-Stories