*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1638856-A-Snapshot-of-Time
Rated: E · Other · Inspirational · #1638856
A look at the beauty of a photgraph.
         When you look at a picture, you are looking at a single moment in time, frozen forever: eternal and never changing. It only tells the story of that one fraction of a second, but in your mind it tells of a time in the past when it always seems as though everything was better. You think, if only I was as happy now as in that moment when nothing else mattered but the sky overhead and the people I was with. You forget about the things that day that may have made you sad or upset because your smiling face gives the illusion that perhaps life was perfect for just one minute, one hour, or one day. The hard times in life that will inevitably come slip away for just an instant because captured before you is a moment of pure bliss and joy in its most perfect form. In the everlasting splendor of the picture is the true beauty of life- moments of happiness that make life worth living, captured to never be forgotten. The little boy or girl in the picture never has to grow up or suffer and their smile will forever be preserved in the glossy ink that will withstand time and the infinitely changing world. 
© Copyright 2010 Write On (writeon15 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1638856-A-Snapshot-of-Time