*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1639263-AMBIGUITY-AND-DISAMBIGUATION
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Poetry · Emotional · #1639263
Reflections and daydreams at the end of the workday
AMBIGUITY AND DISAMBIGUATION

I enter the bath a cascading waterfall spills forth. In this pool of wet I float serene my heart expressed as liquid covers me.
The writhing glass reveals my reflection yet hides my fire.
In this water worship, the moisture seeks to envelope and chase away the devil.
I breathe water,concentric,eccentric spheres exit the shallows weaving about my limbs.
I daydream imaging the man I might love, this whimisical phantom, the fighter,the dancer, the jester,and the old soul weeping.
I lay in my watercastle the most private thoughts of him flicker and time is gracious enough to stand still.
You are him, the spiderbuilder that has scuttled into my reflections.
You are him, the wolf charlatan that in recent days tried to read my knucklebones.
You are him, the pirate dressed in black who can walk on water.
Ah, but the droplets are as silk to the lips.
I thrash in the swirling mist memories ebb and flow coming to the surface and nothing is real in timeless time.
Alone, I dream and have dreams sent to me.
Alone, create,
Alone ,I remember
Alone this container will die but not I.
What harsh thoughts for a liquid idle,

© Copyright 2010 SRISTAN (mrimroux at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1639263-AMBIGUITY-AND-DISAMBIGUATION