*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1639469-Rubor
Rated: 18+ · Novel · Fantasy · #1639469
Rubor is an interactive hypertextual novel about vampires.
I've just started to run an online hypertextual novel called Rubor, the first three chapters are online now at www.rubor.co.uk, it is an interactive novel and I am looking for feedback and votes on how the story will go so everyone's input will greatly be appreciated.



Here is a short introduction to the story:



History as we know it is wrong. Since the dawn of man there was always vampire, but in 1350 the Black Death took the lives of millions of humans whilst the vampires remained completely unaffected. As the situation escalated humankind grew irrational and began to blame the vampires for creating the disease. In 1350 the vampire race was sentenced to death and thousands were slaughtered.



        In 1348 General Vossitor, Vampire, had a vision that this was going to happen. He built a secret underground vault in the small town, Purdell, and took fifty of his closest friends and family underground and sealed the door.



        In 2010 in the north of England, the town of Purdell is now the city of Puredale and a gang leader who calls himself Switch is being released from Prison. Below his feet the last of the vampire race is facing a crisis that may mean they have to open the vault doors for the first time in six hundred and fifty years.

© Copyright 2010 Tom Epps (tom_epps at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1639469-Rubor