*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1639512-My-Cat-Cody
Rated: · Monologue · Other · #1639512
My cat who was hit by a car and taken out of my life and how I felt when he was gone.
It was the saddest day in my life when I heard that my best friend was gone. Cody had left the world and left all of those who loved him. But mostly he had left me. I was alone in the world without the warmth of a little furry body at my feet int he morning. He was my best friend he still is.
I can still hear the screech of the tires as they tried to stop but they were unable to slow down or to stop. I can still hear the tiny muted thud as Cody's body hit the road. I felt as though my heart would break when I realized that he was never going to come home to me ever again because he couldn't. I was never going to see his eyes as they stare into mine. I was never going to hear his sweet meow.
My best friend had left me, the one who listened to me when nobody else would and the one who was there for me when I needed him to be. He was my best friend and now the car has taken him away from me forever.
I would never have a better friend in my life than Cody had been to me. He was a loal cat and was always there but now he was gone. He has left my life but he has not gone from my heart. He will live on forever in my heart and in all of those who cared and loved him. I know that he misses me as much as I miss him and I hope that someday his spirt will end up in another cat that I get.
I will never forget my cat Cody, and I know that he will never forget me.
© Copyright 2010 Morning-Glory592 (waterfall592 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1639512-My-Cat-Cody