*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1639962-mother
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by annu
Rated: · Other · Other · #1639962
relationships
what does it take to make a family. do odd characters binded together because they are related together constitute a family. or does it mean a meanigful blend of adjusting people who can together walk along the ways of life be whatever the season be. Along the ways of life comes all types of ways some smooth some very tough some just easy as can be and some which can never be imagined or thought of . familyy is the one and only concept in which one can be unexpected unimaginably loved appreciated and brought up with affection and with ease if life has really downtrodden us. apart from the father and the mother who are the real embodies of the story of life a family consists of all kinds of relations who are together knitted in thin threads of emotion so that together we walk down on all the roads of life and be heaven or hell the ways of life let us flow together in it like a leaf on water if our family is really with us. we wont care to bother about other odd relation os life if we feel the taint of love and unity within us from our family then why do we bother about the others. we dont have anything to do with anyone, of course.
© Copyright 2010 annu (alkamishra at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1639962-mother