*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1641083-RagnarokDeath-of-a-time
Rated: 13+ · Other · Dark · #1641083
In a world ravaged by disaster, what is the only hope that humans have left in this world.
In the ancient story of a civilization long long ago,they tell us the beginning of the universe. Kutchiluk created the world in seven days, he/she is the product of self thinking. Though no one knows where he is from and how he exactly created our planet. They say the planet was too heavy for Kutchiluk to hold, so he created our universe too hold is magnificent creation but he also wanted his universe too be beautiful,unlike the universe of the old realm. As Kutchiluk dreamed he painted the universe with an array of colors flashing throughout with bueaty and demise.Though Kutchiluk was not a master of his own destiny but rather the destiny put upon him by his own creator. He was made to create the beauty of our universe but also to destroy our universe.
Many a millenia has passed since the dawn of the universe and on the day that is the alignment of the universe, the end shall come. In San Diego, a young,husky, dumbfounded redneck is making his way back to his truck. As he enters the truck he can not belive what he is seeing in the sky. "Holy shit",said the redneck,"I best go and get myself a gun and my money". At that same moment h
© Copyright 2010 khilroyko (kob93675 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1641083-RagnarokDeath-of-a-time