*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1641513-Character-Profiles-Kashema-Akuma-Winter
Rated: E · Chapter · Fantasy · #1641513
Profile of Kashema Akuma Winter
Character Profiles Kashema Akuma Winter

         Kashema Akuma Winter- A winter fox Demon as her name would suggest.  She is said to be a princess of the Demon world in which she was born.  She can control ice and snow. (Demon)
         Kashema also has two forms like the Noreans, one if a fox form, and the second being a two legged form.  Unlike Noreans however, Demons have reproducing parts like humans do.
         Kashema in fox form is black with white on her chest, tip of her tail, and her paws.  She has a scar on her left eye of one simple claw mark striking down.  It was said that she got it when she was born.
         In two legged form, Kashema wears partly tight fighting outfits.  Her weapon of choice is a poisoned whip.
         Since the Noreans and Demons have been at war for so long, all have forgotten about why.  It was Kashema and Sheru becoming friends that ended the slotter fest.  However, later, Kashema reveals her true intentions, and shows that she is as dangerous as the snow and ice.  For they both can be deadly, thus making the color black.

         Kashema is the name of a wanted criminal, a perfect alias for someone who is going undercover to try to take over Nore.  Also, Winter is because of her elements.  “Akuma” came later, a middle name given to her by the Noreans when she betrayed them.  It means “Devil”, and some bluntly call her “The Akuma” instead of her name.
         Codename: Kashimiya Akuma Kitsune



*This profile is not compete; it will be updated soon.  I am not the best tipper and I needed to get up season one’s profiles ASAP.  Sorry for any in-convince.
© Copyright 2010 ♥ Lady Lish (lish-sheru at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1641513-Character-Profiles-Kashema-Akuma-Winter