*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1641622-My-Sweet-16
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Novel · Romance/Love · #1641622
A new love story 'bout entertainment and love.
                Louise Francoise dela Valluire has everything she wants in life.

                She have the money, the looks, the wits, and the affection of everyone around her...

                Louise is one of France's finest beauties...so  it is not impossible that she's a total narcissist.

                As a narcissist, she could not see anyone far more beautiful than her.

                But who knows that in one starry evening she will meet someone far more beautiful than her not even in her wildest dreams

                it's like love at first sight para for her....

                But what if, the one that you actually liked can't really get on your nerves..can Louise really can take the pressure or is she the one to be played on the same verge as the guy she likes?

         

Chapter 1 Louise



"I'm Louise Francoise dela Valluire...I'm beautiful,smart and a very talented pianist.

There's no guy on Earth who never kneel on my beauty...there's nothing on Earth that I didn't get.Some people say that I'm too beautiful just to be a classical pianist...they say I should be in showbiz.Showbiz is a war...but would knew; that it would change a lot...."

It started one starry evening....a night of a formal party.

"Ms. Louise I've never thought that you're really beautiful in person...I wonder if how old are you?" someone asked her.

It was an elegant party...the scent of luxury was there...soft music is ringing on everyone's ears...beautiful creatures are there...and kinship is as equal to power...

But there's a particular creature who seems to not really care on what's happening around...it's as if she's enjoying herself being the center of attraction.

"Your words are flattering me...but I guess my face just don't like to lie ...I'm too beautiful for a seventeen year old teenager." the beautiful Louise answered.

All the women Louise just laughed because of her answer.

They can't blame Louise if she loves herself so much...she's a real beauty of different culture.

Louise's hair is naturally jet-black in color, her skin is fair-white just like a baby's skin, Louise's height is somewhat like of common Asian women; around 5'5.

One thing that could distinguish her as a mixed-blood is her crystal-like summer-green eyes...

"You've grown up in France yet your Filipino is fluent..."

"Being one of France's finest face...if I know your parents are so proud of you...You're beautiful and talented too."

People continued on praising her and bragging about her beauty...something that made Louise to brag inside too.

"Of course. Mama and Papa are so proud of me.If you only have a daughter as beautiful as me;only an idiot won't be proud. This beauty of mine is heavenly blessed. This is beauty that guy's would die for.

There's no artwork in this world that's more beautiful than I am...for I am God's artwork for beauty." she bragged inside herself.

Louise is so in love in herself that she even ridicule those who are ugly looking. She sees only nothing on this world except for herself....

Louise never had fall in love except for her undying looks.

She's a complete psycho- a narcissist.

"Louise you're too beautiful...and though your in some commercials; I think it's still better if you stick on entering showbiz ."

"Huh?"

"You're way to beautiful just to be plain pianist...for someone as talented as you are, it's not impossible to be a star in no time."

Those words became a ring on Louise's ears...

It's not like it's Louise's first time to hear those words from other people but the idea of her being a star gives her goosebumps.

But for her, entertainment world is like a war...

One fatal mistake; it will haunt you for the rest of your life.

"Showbiz, is just for some desperate person. For someone as beautiful and talented as me, it won't be hard.

But, I'm not interested in those kind of stuffs." Louise answered frankly.

Her words shocked the girls around her.

For someone who have beauty like Louise who's not into showbiz; isn't weird?

What would be Louise's trigger for her to enter entertainment world?

"...but maybe something could heat me up...."

This are the last words that Louise before she lived the place.

"She's a one heck of girl...pretty obvious that she a  dela Valluire." one girl whispered.

The party still continued on the inside while Louise is walking alone outside in a big rose garden.

All alone, Louise just wanted to feel the cold breeze of the wind on her skin...and there alone; she was resonating 'bout the idea of her being on showbiz.

"Showbiz...;what the hell..."

"I already know that I'm beautiful....but showbiz is not for me to enter. I think I'm contented on being a stage pianist..."

.. Louise continued on waking until she reached the center of that rose garden...

"If only I could see someone more beautiful than I am...maybe there's a chance for me to be interested in that thing..." Louise said and then with no reason she stopped.

Under that moonlit, Louise saw a someone...

"-Who?.." .

As she walked slowly towards that guy...her footsteps are a bit heavier...

The guy heard Louise's footsteps but he suddenly faced her.

Louise stopped walking when she finally saw the face of that guy.

...it was a tall man in his twenties..tall,innocent looking, tantalizing eyes.

Suddenly Louise could feel that her heart skipped a beat while shockingly staring at that guy.

It was as if she just saw someone more beautiful than she is...it was her first time to actually feel a heart throbbing moment aside from herself...

The two of them just stared each other in the eyes...and Louise still can't get a grip of herself...

"Oh my, handsome..."Louise whispered on herself...

For the first time ever,Louise was able to appreciate someone more beautiful than she is.

But wait- did she just admitted something?---did she admit defeat?...

That there's someone more beautiful than her?!

"WHAA?!!...This can't be happening!"Louise exclaimed inside herself.

How annoying is it to know that there's someone more beautiful than you; specially for Louise's pride.

Louise is just so annoyed...

But why is it; as she look upon his eyes...

...it's as if her heart's going to melt?

"Who are you?" the guy suddenly asked.

"What-..."

Louise barely know how to answer...

She don't understand but her heart's beating like crazy...

"I-I'm  Louise..." .

Suddenly while she looked at that guy,...

...it's as if she's at loss of words to say...as if she's a melting ice...

"Nice to meet you Louise." the finally talked again and this time- he smiled.

While that handsome guy stood up under the luminescence of the moon...Louise just can't get the feeling...

She hated to admitted this herself but...looks like she's been arched by the arrow Cupid.





--------CHAPTER ONE END------------



© Copyright 2010 hollywood (miyako at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1641622-My-Sweet-16