*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1642102-thoughtsfeelings
Rated: E · Other · Emotional · #1642102
Have you ever walked through a street and tried to figure. . .
Have you ever walked through a street and tried to figure out what the people around you are thinking or feeling? Or wonder what the story of their life is? Often we try to figure out what lies behind someones deceiving smile or someones ill, sad looking face and sometimes even a pure genuine smile that a person might be wearing. We then imagine all the possible reasons for their expressions and how they appear to the world we even do this to our familys and friends. But there are two things that we can never be sure about when it comes to people and that is their thoughts and feelings. Sometimes we might think we know these things about someone but more often then not we dont, not even our closest loved ones. You could be sitting with your friend or relative and they may be smiling and talking away while your thinking everything is fine but looks can be very deceiving. People can hide their most inner thoughts and feelings by just one false smile or one false laugh. Maybe we even do this at times but not only trying to convince everyone else but also ourselves, its our nature to put on a smile and pretend everything is just fine. Thats how we live our lives.
© Copyright 2010 BeautifulTragedy (chelseatoyahh at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1642102-thoughtsfeelings