*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1642374-Ronny-Rolex-and-the-DMC
Rated: 13+ · Novel · Crime/Gangster · #1642374
A victim of bullying joins a gang.
Ronny Rolex was offered membership into the Destruction Maintenance Crew by Reflex Rampage the leader of DMC. It was in Reflex’s interest to have Ronny join his gang so he would be in good hands from people like Mischievous Maniac. An average 16 year old Ronny was bullied by Mischievous every encounter possible whether it was slamming him into lockers, knocking his books out of his hands and tripping him in the process to pick them up, or beating him up in the alley on Ronny’s way home with the help of his gang. There was one day that would change their lives and it started out with Reflex to step in Ronny’s corner once again like he has on occasion this time throwing Mischievous across the floor before his last assault. Mischievous finished his assault on Ronny after school that same day by trapping him in an alley with three guys from his gang having two hold him down while the third stand guard. It wasn’t until soon after that the watchman saw Reflex and his second-in-command approaching the area. The watchman alerted Mischievous and all four of them scattered from the alley as they came to check out the situation and helped him off the ground. He was bruised enough to the point that the gang leader told him to meet at the recently abandoned Missionary Heights apartment complex. Ronny was convinced by his offer to join the Destruction Maintenance Crew for protection and benefits that he accepted graciously with training to start right away. The first order of business was to take care of Mischievous as his main problem whether he knew it or not that would be with a gun.

Ronny Rolex is an African-American sophomore at Missionary High School being bullied since the third grade by Mischievous Manic. He is an only child that lives with his alcohol and drug abuse father, Ronnell Rolex. As a father, Ronnell, never taught Ronny how to be a man or survive for himself and caused his son to lose his virginity at 10 years old as a result of bringing prostitutes around him. Mischievous Manic started bullying Ronny in the third grade for his lunch money and since then constantly targets him out of everyone else as a gang leader to increase his reputation. He is a Caucasian American sophomore at Missionary High School and is the leader of the Matrix Savages Gang. Reflex Rampage is an African-American senior at Missionary High School who started taking up for Ronny as a junior when he came to high school. He is the leader of the Destruction Maintenance Crew where the gang’s hideout is in Missionary Heights apartment complex.
© Copyright 2010 visionordream (visionordream at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1642374-Ronny-Rolex-and-the-DMC