*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1642556-Character-Sketch---Andariel
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1642556
Written as a freewrite and thus much abbrieviated. I'll clarify it more as time goes on.
Andariel- Fiery red, long hair with unusual volume and enviable waves. Petite, always moving and eating to fuel that movement with her hair usually tied up in a practical but messy bun or ponytail. Great physical condition, could probably beat up most males in a heartbeat because of her agility and relative strength. A notoriously heavy sleeper. A great deal of anger, but equally a great deal of passion. Easily falls in love and easily hates. Not particularly intelligent or stupid, but extraordinarily sarcastic, rash and inclined to say regrettable words, especially when excited or in one of her motor-mouth moods. Beloved by her friends for her cheerful (if patchy) loyalty and quirky nature. Eyes are sparkling with life most of the time, clear greenish hazel and large. Face of a slightly androgynous nature – pretty, but obviously coarser than most. Gives her a competent air. Very partial to wit, heavily spiced food and music with a strong beat turned up too loudly. Personally hates herself, but loves life too much to care. Changes interests frequently. Keeps close at hand an insanely detailed agenda that she writes in at least three times a day, but no diary. In-the-moment kind of spirit. No nervous habits apparent most of the time, but when she stops moving, walking, running or similar physical activity often resorts to tapping feet rapidly or other such distractions, like checking her small, dainty gold watch – the only obviously feminine thing about her – every few minutes when alone. Wears a lot of clothes that are solid with a few tasteful accent pieces, usually flattering her hair and eyes. Fond of hair clips that successfully keep vast quantities of hair tightly in place. Seems to have a mysterious source of income that she never speaks of.

Please leave thoughtful comments on how I can best improve this character! Changes in her personality will be reflected in my stories as well, so comments here may affect more than one Portfolio item. Thanks for reading!
© Copyright 2010 Ethyreal (ethyreal at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1642556-Character-Sketch---Andariel