*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1643228-Angels-Enigma-Prologue
by Orange
Rated: XGC · Fiction · Romance/Love · #1643228
A short introduction to my story. Contains Graphic Sexual Content. Viewers Advised.
Prologue

The First Encounter

Grire Manor.
Two simple words to send chills down the spine of any sensible individual, as this is one of the most esteemed of the brotherhood's quarters in which the Grire family has lived for centuries. Day after day the same routine seem to play over and over like a bad song stuck in your head-wake in a gloriously catered mansion with hundreds of servants ready to kiss the ground you walk on, just to go and prepare for the day. Each one has their own individual aura of loyalty and respect for you and your needs, and shall accompany you to the ends of the earth to obtain what you desire.
It sickens me.
My name is Iscical. Iscical Grire. Sole inheritor of the Grire Fortune and the last remaining daughter of the esteemed Johnathan Grire, owner of the Grire Manor, the Fourth Estate of the Brotherhood of London. At the top of this brotherhood lies the VonDulcan Castle, the most luxurious living facility ever known to man. Owner and leader of the Brotherhood would be Sir Stratovar Kharmac VonDulcan, a snobby, uptight, repulsive monarch of a man. I have lived in this estate for as long as I can remember, ever since my father became the right-wing man to the duke. They are both disgusting people. In fact, the only people I respect around here are my busybody of a mother, and the branch family to the Grires, the Uvarcis Family. Well, not all of them, as they are in cahoots with the duke himself. (I really hate that man. You haven't even began to understand the comprehension for the pure evil that emits from him.) The only real friend and true loving family member I have is my first-cousin Solstria Uvarcis. She has been with me ever since I was a little girl, and has helped me become who I am today. I was raised to be a lady, but I am a rebel...and a lesbian. I don't exactly remember how it came to be. I have just found the male species to be absolutely repulsive ever since I started growing up in this estate. But my love life shall not flourish as long as I am stuck in this bloody hellhole.
Today marks a rather intriguing day of the month. It is the Brotherhood Meeting day, where I am free to do as I wish. This is one of the few days I have to myself out of the month, and it does wonders to be away from the manor every once in a while. While most days when the Brotherhood is called to meet, I usually spend my free time strolling around the vast lake near the estates, lost in thoughts about the future. Today, however, is a rather strange day, as my cousin has called me over to discuss some things. She has stated that there will be a personal family meet between the Grire and the Uvarcis families shortly after the Brotherhood meeting is adjourned, and she would like to converse some topics to discuss during the meeting. This doesn't bother me, as I would rather enjoy a visit to my cousins' estate to see my beloved cousin Solstria. She is a clever young woman at age 25, and beautiful as a canary's morning tune. She has golden blonde hair, luscious aqua-marine eyes, and a perfect figure. I envy her so. Compared to her features, mine seem particularly average. Long jet black hair, usually in a bun at the top, forest-green eyes, and an average physique. I do hope I sprout a bit more before I fully blossom, as I am only the tender age of 16.
I reached the estate fairly quickly, as my parents bought me a new top-dollar sports car for my 16th birthday, of which I have little interest in. My caterers opened the door for me, as I dismissed them and my car back to the manor. Solstria was waiting at the front steps as the gates slowly opened. She was as beautiful as ever. "Welcome, Iscical. It's so lovely to see you again. Come please, as we have many things to discuss." She ushered me into her home and quickly made her way inside. So polite and kind, she is. I dearly wish the woman of my dreams will be as loving as she. We made our way through the main hall, up two flights of stairs, down a corridor, and into the family library. It was a wondrous library. Long, vermilion drapes to compliment the rich tone of the mahogany shelves line with book after book for what seemed to be miles, A beautiful, hand-made comfortable leather sofa and love seat around an elegant glass coffee table in the center of the room, complimented with a luxurious recliner for reading at the corner of the table. It truly was a marvelous library. She gestured for me to sit on the sofa, as she sat on the love seat. We began our conversation immediately. "Iscical, I have something I have desperately needed to ask you for quite some time, but I had lost the courage to come to doing so, until now." She crossed her legs and leaned forward to stare into my eyes with her cool and mysterious ones. "I...need to know your current plans for your love life. What do you plan on doing after you leave Grire Manor and who you plan on spending your life with."
I stared at her with an awestruck expression. I was both confused and surprised. Why did she need to know about my love life? It wasn't as if I was ready to take the next big step or anything. I hesitated at first. I wasn't quite sure where she was going with this. "I-I don't really know for sure who I want to be with, Solstria. It's not as if I haven't thought about it before, but I'm not sure if I have found the love of my life yet." Solstria looked at me with those kind eyes, and smiled her warm-hearted smile. I melted like butter. Solstria always had this overpowering influence over me. She was so kind and polite to everyone she met. Why, she could make anyone in the world love her, if she wished...
And that's when it clicked in my head.
"I'm terribly sorry Solstria, but I must ask a question of you now...are you a lesbian?"
Solstria rose from the love seat and slowly guided her way to me. I stared at her, wide eyed and suddenly cold. "Iscical, I've been watching you for some time now, as you've grown up from a small girl to a beautiful young woman. I have seen how act around those poorly-mannered individuals called 'men', and have found you to be the same as me. Yes, you are right. I am a lesbian, Iscical. I know this may be a bit of a shock..." She sat next to me and leaned in closer. I froze on the spot. "...but I've had my eye on you for a long time. I just wanted to wait till you were ready. Well...are you ready for me?" She unbuttoned the front of her blouse before I even had time to speak and revealed her bra and her absolutely perfect breasts. I was shocked and strangely comforted. She leaned my head in toward her chest to lay me on her soft, pillow-like boobs. Suddenly I wasn't cold anymore. I was scorching hot. "Iscical..." She whispered softly in my ear. "...I love you...and I always will..." She lifted my head and smiled warmly at me. I was lost in a state of absolute confusion. Then suddenly, she leaned in and kissed me. My eyes opened wide from surprise, and then half closed in enjoyment. If there was anyone I would accept as the love of my life, it was Solstria. The fire burning in my heart scorched wildly, and instinct lost to reason.
I kissed her back.
It was a white-hot intensity that burned through both our bodies as we fell over and layed on the couch. She held me close and shoved her tongue deep into my throat. She swirled her tongue around and tasted the fluids in my mouth, and I tasted hers back. It was better than anything I had ever dreamed of, like the pure sap of a honeydew. Our tongues swirled and experimented as we tossed and turned on the enormous couch. She removed the top of her blouse and slid her dress off without ever disconnecting her lips from my mouth. She stared to unfasten the latches holding my dress together as I undid the hooks on her bra. It came loose, and we disconnected as my dress slid off and her bra followed. Her nipples were the loveliest color and the perfect size-I plunged my lips onto one of them. She took off my bra as well and started to fondle my breasts. My hand caught hold of her other breast and I stared to fondle with it as well. She started to moan a slight bit and leaned back on the couch to begin to remove her panties.
Then reason came back like a freight train.
Wrong, Iscical. Wrongwrongwrongwrong!
I opened my eyes and quickly jumped off the couch and scurried to find my bra. I started to put it back on quickly, when Solstria grabbed me from behind and pulled me back to the couch. "Iscical, whats the matter? Why are you reluctant all of a sudden?" She looked at me with a sad and confused look. "Solstria, I'm so sorry, but we just can't do this! At least, not yet..." I looked down out of guilt. "I know I've hurt your feelings, but...but I'm only sixteen! Plus, if someone were to catch us, oh the inhumanity...!" Fear ran through me like a bad case of goosebumps. As if being an incest wasn't horrid enough for the family, committing the sin of homosexuality was above all else a failure as a Grire and a shame to the family name. I would be banished on the spot, or even worse, executed for committing two deadly sins! As far as my parents know, I'm as straight as a pencil. "Please, Solstria, you must understand. I'm lesbian yes, and I have been...attracted to you for quite some time. But please, listen to reason! Until we can both leave this place...until we can both run free and do as we please, I don't want to take any chances!"
By this time I had my clothes on and was properly pampered again before anyone could directly notice if something was askew. Solstria was sitting on the couch still, staring at me with curious eyes, naked to the core. God, how I wanted to rip these dreadful clothes off and be with her all the same! She started to rise, slowly and elegantly, even though she was nude. "Iscical...I can't leave this place." I stood there, trying to comprehend what she said. "H-huh? Solstria, isn't it always been you're dream to leave this wretched estate?" "Well yes, but..." She sighed a heavy sigh. "Yesterday I received word from father that my brother was not of high lineage power, and that I was the rightful heir to the estate. I am to be the leading lady of the manor soon, and I feared time was running short. I had to take the opportunity while it still shone. In a few short days, I will become the owner of the third estate of the Brotherhood Of London. I'm sorry Iscical, but I wont have another chance after this. Please..." She leaned back in the couch and took me with her. I had to straddle to keep from diving headfirst into her. She the kissed me with an even deeper passion than before.
I tried to fight back, but she was too overwhelming. She flipped around and pinned me to the couch and stared into my eyes. That was the first time I caught a glimpse of the true Solstria. I didn't see the kind warmhearted lady I have always seen in her eyes. Instead, I saw a much darker woman, filled with desire, rage, and lust. She gave me a smirk and removed my clothes again without so much as a word from me. I didnt bother screaming. I knew there was no one in the manor. Everyone was at the Brotherhood while we were here all alone, as the Uvarcis didn't need servants. She whispered softly in her most seductive voice in my ear "Don't worry, Iscical. I promise to take precious care of you."
She started to kiss sensitive areas of my body, around my neck, breasts, and stomach. She left trails of kisses down where her lips touched my body, and followed closely with her fingers. She inched closer and closer downward and left a spine-tingling sensation with every new kiss. My mind told me to squirm and scream, but my body told me to relax and enjoy. I couldn't help it. She was a complete sex goddess, something even I would have never guessed. It felt so good the way her fingers softly slid across my smooth skin, and even better every time her lips pressed against my body. She slid down to have a look at my privates. She touched her finger ever so gently on my womanhood, and rubbed it softly before plunging her lips straight to it.
I yelped.
This sensation was new and entirely overwhelming. Every inch of my body scorched from the pleasure. I arched my back and let out a deep moan. It was a wondrous feeling that had me begging for more. She sat me up and spread my legs to gain more access. My hair hung in front of my face and sweat ran down my cheeks. I decided to make her feel as good as I. When she lifted her head from me, I pulled her to the couch and lied her on her back. I kissed her deeply and rubbed my fingers against her womanhood. Before I knew it, my fingers had penetrated her, and she held my lips close to hers to stop from screaming from pleasure. She was dripping wet already, and soon I started to flow juices from my area as well. I slid my fingers easily in and out of her, and she moaned and arched from the pleasure.
Quite suddenly the door opened and in walked one of my servants. He was dangling a set of keys, apparently to my vehicle, but dropped them immediately as soon as he caught sight of us. "M-M-Mistress! Lady Solstria! What on Earth is going on?!?" We jumped up quickly and grabbed our dressed to cover ourselves. "R-Roland, Please! I-It's not as it seems..." I tried to come up with an excuse but stuttered and drew a blank. Roland panicked and quickly ran out the door and down the hall. "Sir! Please wait!" Solstria tried to call to stop him. But he was gone and down the stairs. "Oh, no..." She sighed. "This is terrible..." And it truly was. Dear Lord...
What have we done?
© Copyright 2010 Orange (matix456 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1643228-Angels-Enigma-Prologue