*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1643253-Arranged-or-re-arranged
Rated: 13+ · Novel · Action/Adventure · #1643253
I want to see if this draft summary of my book seems interesting. Please comment.

      Lisa Amound was almost royalty, with her father owning 80 percent of all the stores in their town, and being the richest family. Her fathers time is soon to past, and her mother had already passed one. The oldest of the family must take on the business of their family, which is Lisa. Her two younger sisters are thankful tis not them, but Lisa doesn't want the job either. For her father must arrange a marriage for her soon, because it doesn't have much time. Although, Lisa already has her love picked out, but for he is not the most richest, nor handsomeness.Not a proved. She must do what pleases her, so she runs with her love. Far far away. Normal life isnt her style. Dressing in cheap jeans, and always being on the watch out. Not always having enough money, and trying to get a job. Lisa cannot handle it, she thought she loved him, but she cant live like this! Will she find new love? Run home? Or accept what she has to do in her new life? 
© Copyright 2010 laughliveread (laughliveread at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1643253-Arranged-or-re-arranged