*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1643424-Broken-The-Autumn-Chapter-1
Rated: E · Chapter · Emotional · #1643424
Dreams are made and unmade as things change and brings about the breach of two lovers...
It was dark, cold and I was walking on my own. I'm used to walking to places on my own now that the boyfriend has moved out. I enjoy it, walking on my own that is, it gave me a lot of time to think about things thoroughly and in detail. It clears my head. When I go past shops especially down 'The Lanes' I can't stop thinking about the future and what it has to bring me. I try to picture myself with those things I see, especially when I walk past a shop selling baby things. It makes me excited and giddy to picture myself in a happy home with my husband and newborn. All the excitement and love, I can't wait! All the things I'm capable of and what I can do. I'm still young so I want to experience life in a much broader world of vision before I even start having children. I can't think about that now but I do. Thinking about having children just makes me very excited about the future, it's keeps me going, I guess.

It felt like it was really late but that's because I'm just tired, I guess.
© Copyright 2010 chinesegirllovesrice (jess_k24 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1643424-Broken-The-Autumn-Chapter-1