*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1643548-Vengence-of-love
by Kylin
Rated: E · Fiction · Other · #1643548
A short letter from a betrayed lover.
You say that through it all, you still loved me. But how can I know that? It wasn't you name I whispered after those three perfect words. How can you expect me to hold on when everything is gone. When it was all a lie. You said nothing is greater then our love, but obviously that was only another lie.

Did you even like my cooking? Or was that just another lie to get one step closer, closer to destroying everything I hold dear.

How dare you love me, when it was you, you were the one that told them everything.

Will you still remember that chilled walk, when you gave me your coat? I always will, until I become as cold as that day. Will it haunt you?

Everyone is gone, I found them with pale white shocked faces and bloody bodies.

I'm alone so very alone. Do you think I'll be so desperate to fall for your tricks again?

What spell did you cast, or brew did I drink that made me such fool? Such a fool to think that love wasn't just something from stories and fairy tails.

The next time we see, it will your last sight.

Cherish it.
© Copyright 2010 Kylin (kylin at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1643548-Vengence-of-love