*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1644380-The-Quartet-Vampire-Huntress-Ch-2
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Action/Adventure · #1644380
Same as first chappie, but gets a little more.... interesting....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter Two: Interesting Gifts.....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
He was a dark brown-haired man with soft light brown eyes that had a dark edge to them.

"Sorry, sir......" Anya muttered. "It's all right..... but...... are you all right?"

Anya looked down and sighed.

"I don't know." "I'll lead you back to your room." She nodded, a little wobbly and was supported by the man.

"Are you a teacher?" she said questioningly."Not exactly...... more like the school's doctor and part-time teacher."

"Oh......." "You've had a scare and you're still new to this school." "Yeah...." "My name is Dimitri. I have a last name, but I prefer the students to use my first name." "I see..... I'm Anya. You may know my mother..... she went here, too." "Oh, yes...... young Carmen." "Yes......"

They made it to the top of the stairs and he stopped.

"This is as far as I can go. I may see you on the academic week, my dear."

He left and Anya sighed, walking into her room. She noticed Fumiko's stuff was gone and so was she.

"Figures, she leaves when she considers her roommate a freak." She turned and glanced at the girl in the doorway.

"Hmm......... I guess......... who are you?" the goth asked. "I'm Samantha, but you can call me Sam. And also, nice look." the light-haired girl said. Her light brown hair had dark blue streaks running through it and it was tied back in a small bun.

"Ugh...... really?........" "Yeah........ and......... this is from a secret admirer." "Already? I haven't even been here for a full day." "Well, anyway...... see you......" The girl left and Anya opened the envelope.

"My dearest, I know you have only been here for a day, but I cannot get you out of my mind. I would love if you would accompany me sometime to the movies. Until then, my dear......... you are beautiful, intuitive, and creative....... do not ever let yourself be fooled otherwise." She read over again.

She sighed and sat on her bed. "Unimportant..........." She laid back, knowing she was in for another sleepless night. 'I haven't slept since I was little........ why would I think...... it would.......... change.......?' She slowly started to close her eyes, falling into the first deep sleep in her life.

When she woke up the next morning, she noticed it was three in the morning. 'Wow, I actually slept all right.....' she thought as she went into the the bathroom within the suite-like boarding room. She came out after a few minutes and got dressed in a tight-fitting black tank top, a black sweater over it, tight skinny leg black jeans, black knee-high boots that zipped up over her jeans, and black fishnet gloves that went up to her elbows.

She looked over the letter Sam had given her yesterday and sighed. "Well, he is sweet for doing this........!!......"

She stood up and there was a small bouquet of red roses in front of her door. She blushed and picked them up. "I love roses....... and they're my favorite color......" She read the card attached. "A reminder from me to you of how beautiful I think you are. Every night I think of you and your gorgeous eyes and I lie awake with these thoughts...... roses for your beauty, my love...... Sincerely, your secret admirer."

She smelled the roses and sighed. She put them in a small vase and packed up her sketchbook and art supplies for class. She had about an hour, so she decided to go and explore the school a bit.

The goth started to walk until she walked into someone.

"Oh, sorry...... oh, hello again, Anya." She looked up and blushed a bit. "Oh,...... sorry, Daisuke."

He grinned and shook his head.

"It's all right....... up so early huh?" "Yeah,..... you, too?" "Somewhat...... I'm just looking for a present for a girl I like......."

Anya smiled.

"I'm sure she'll like whatever you get her." "Thanks, Anya." "No problem." The goth smiled as he walked away.

There was fifteen minutes until first classes started. 'I have no clue where that one is.......' She glanced at her schedule and saw it was Art History that was up first and it was right next to her Theatre Arts class.

She headed over there with one minute to spare and the teacher was walking up as well. "Hello. You must be Anya, the new student. I missed you in class the other day." "Yes, well, I had to go through different accommodations." "I see..... well, I'll get your text book while we wait for the other students." She nodded and took her seat.

"Nice to see you again."

She turned and smiled at Sam. "Hey...... ??...... another secret admirer thing?" Sam nodded. "Someone dropped it by your room, but I didn't see who it was......"

Anya took the small box from the other girl and opened it. She gasped and her eyes widened.

"Whoa...... dude must have some serious money."

In the box, there was a silver chain embedded with diamonds and garnets, her birthstone, a bracelet of a similar idea, drop earrings that had a pattern of garnets and diamonds the same as the other things, silver hoops with garnets and diamonds embedded in them as well, and a silver ring with a flower shaped type pattern with a diamond center and garnets surrounding it.

"My dear god.......... this is too much........" "What's too much?"Daisuke said, looking over at the two girls.

Daisuke sat beside the raven-haired girl and saw the jewelry. He whistled and chuckled.

"Seems like this person is really craving your attention." Anya blushed and nodded.

"I guess......" "Hmm..... I think I know the guy." he replied with a smile.

"Really?" "Kind of...... I'll arrange a meeting with him in like two weeks. That good?" "Yeah, that's perfect......." "Great......" he said with a smile. She blushed and smiled back.

"Thank you....." "No problem....."

The teacher gave Anya a text book and told her to read up on what they were studying for homework and they wouldn't learn anything else until she was all set.

"Wow, she never give us a free period..... I think your coming here is a blessing, Anya." She blushed as the bell rang. She packed the jewelry away carefully as well as her books.

"Would you like to be escorted to class?" She blushed and nodded, following Daisuke to their next class. "All right, today we are discussing monologues and you all will be responsible for one. We will also deal with improving some of Shakespeare's work. Hmm, Anya, Daisuke, let's try the scene where Juliet and Romeo first meet and I will cue you to improv." Anya stood up, as did Daisuke, and they took their scripts.

"You ready?" Daisuke asked. "I..... I guess so....." "They're not here..... it's just you and me....." "Y-Yeah....."

He dropped the script and started to speak.

"If I profane with my unworthiest hand, this holy shrine, the gentle sin is this, my lips two blushing pilgrims ready stand to smooth that rough touch with a tender kiss."

He took her hand in hers and leaned down to lightly kiss it. Anya blushed and read her lines.

"Good pilgrim, you do wrong your hand too much, Which mannerly devotion shows in this; For saints have hands that pilgrim's hands do touch, And palm to palm is holy palmer's kiss."

They got the cue to improv from the teacher and he smiled. "Might I steal a kiss from a fair maiden's lips?" She blushed redder as he touched her cheek gently with his hand. "If you would like to......." "I do....... and with this, I claim you as mine." Anya blushed really red as his lips pressed against hers. She returned it and they soon parted. "Allow me to return that favor, my dear." She pressed her lips against his and he pulled away. "My dearest, I will partake in these sweet lips again......" He kissed her for the last time. "You're a good kisser......" she whispered softly.

Loud and wild cheers filled the room and they sighed.

"Magnificent........ simply marvelous you two......" Anya got a little dizzy and Daisuke led her to their seats.

"You all right?" Anya nodded a bit. "A little light-headed is all....." "Oh, all right........ anyway, after Fumiko left you guys' room, her former one........ they assigned me as your new roommate."

Her eyes widened a bit.

"Ugh...... the rooms can be co-ed?....." "If no one else wants to room with a certain person...... yeah........."

Anya looked down and sighed.

"Guess nobody likes me all that much." Daisuke gripped her hand. "Hey...... I like you......."

She looked up as the bell rang. "Really?" "Yes......" he said with a smile.

They headed out to the next class and finished their sketches from yesterday as the teacher walked in.

"So sorry I'm late, class..... oh, my...... Anya, might I see your sketch?"

Anya, confused, handed the teacher the paper. "This...... this is absolutely amazing talent." 'Ugh......... I hate it when teachers say that......' she thought before speaking up, "Thank you, miss."

The bell rang again and they went to their fourth period which was sculpting class. Daisuke smiled at her.

"Looks like you have something on your desk." Anya blushed and picked up the letter along with the glass figurine of a phoenix inlaid with blood red in the center.

"It's absolutely beautiful..... ??...... Daisuke, this is your hand........."

Daisuke looked at her.

"What was that?" "Nothing, never mind...... um...... you wouldn't happen to be the secret admirer, would you?"

He smiled and lightly touched her face.

"You'll find out soon....." With that said, he turned to work on his sculpture as did she.

Thoughts plagued her mind. 'Is he?...... Is he the one who's done this all for me?.......... I doubt it........ but what if it's true?.........' she thought as the bell rang again. "Hey,....... I have to move my stuff into your room after lunch in a little bit........ but I have to go talk to someone....... I'll see you at lunch....."

She blushed as he softly kissed her cheek. "See you later." Anya sighed and continued through her classes until lunch. She sat at the table and barely touched any of her food.

Daisuke walked up. "Hey, you all right?" he asked, concerned.

"I'm not feeling really hungry......." He gave her a sincere smile.

"I know...... the stuff in this school is a little too......... unappealing, but it's good......." "I know that........ but....... something's bugging me......... about Fumiko...... I only met her in a day........ and she turns away and goes to another roommate........... leaving me by myself...... and you're around........ and........ it's so weird......" Daisuke looked at her. "As I said, you'll find out soon enough......." Anya smiled weakly. "I hope you're right, Daisuke......"

'I just really wish he was....... now that I know that he actually is my secret admirer even though he won't admit it............... god, this whole school is so ridiculous.........'
© Copyright 2010 Amaya K. (amayakinachi16 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1644380-The-Quartet-Vampire-Huntress-Ch-2