*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1644931-Ode-to-a-friend-to-the-friendless
Rated: 13+ · Poetry · Inspirational · #1644931
An ode to a woman that shares her kind soul to those that open their hearts to her.
Liveliness created around gentleness is based inside a kind soul.
The essence of her loving purity is forever embedded and touched in connections.
Unknown in magical peace, she lights up the room with her grace.
Shining brightly for all to see, she is a shooting star.
Prone to absentmindedness only creates a soul richer than the highest bidder.
Her faults in what other's see her as, are only ingredients that are treasured in the essence of her perservering nature.
She tries with all her might to remain in high hopes.
Yet through a looking glass, her vision quest fell short.
Short in the outer-shell, she remains strong and independently sound as to not disturb the already wakened beast.
Pressure to achieve greatness falls heavy on this gentle soul, yet she still see's a light at the end of the tunnel.
Magical pixie dust is and always will be covered on parts of the skin.
Seeing may not be believing in the stretch of the imagination, but she will always be a lifeline to generous participants.
This lively, gentle soul of a woman is to remain forever embedded in the hearts of other's goodwill.
© Copyright 2010 AsidewaysGlance (thriceitoff at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1644931-Ode-to-a-friend-to-the-friendless