*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1645078-Moments-of-stupidity----Life
by Hannie
Rated: E · Short Story · Family · #1645078
Embarassing/funny moments, anyone?
    So... We all have stupid moments. Those moments where we go "Why did I even say/do that?" right after we did/said them. There's also the "Did he/she really just say that?" and the ever classic "Why did you feel the need to grace us with that knowledge?". Sometimes, you just feel so retarded that you simply just say "Okay, I'm just going to shut up now." or that's what I do, at least.



Funny stories:



1.) An aquaintence of mine and I were walking to the car-riders line from school, and while we're rushing past other students she starts shouting "Don't do drugs! Stay clean!". Then, she points at a particular boy and says "Hey, you, don't do drugs! Stay clean!" I busted out laughing. She's a funny bunny, alright.



2.) I was sitting in 6th period, English/Language Arts [my last class of the day], and while the teacher was explaining some things to my peers, my mind decided to wander a bit. In doing so, I started thinking of a conversation I had had the other day with a friend of mine. I decided that I was going to give him a nickname, but I couldn't seem to think of one. So during class, I thought of his initials "C.C." which made me think of CC's Pizza, and then I thought of pizza backwards [azzip] and at that point I started giggling and because I knew I was giggling that made me laugh even harder to where I couldn't rightly breathe... My friend looked at me like I was retarded, and when I tried to explain, it just made me laugh even more.. Ahh, stupid moments. =}



3.) Don't you feel like a moron when you have to keep repeating "What?" or "Can you repeat that?" because you can't hear what someone is saying. I have to do that so much, that I'm beginning to wonder if I may have a hearing problem [lol]. Let's get one thing out of the way with -- I day dream... a lot. So one day at lunch the table was full of aquaintences and my best friend. I was just staring off into nowhere when I look up, everyone's looking at me... So, I decide to go with "What?" with a cheeky grin.



4.) A few years ago things were very awkward for me. I don't know why -- everything just felt weird. Anyways, I was eating lunch with another of my best buds and when she made me laugh I pounded my fist on the table and wouldn't you know it -- My lunch came spilling down on my shirt! It was embarrasing, but what isn't?



5.) After tumbling class with one of my best chaps, we went out to eat at her family's resteraunt. I don't remember what about, but she started laughing so bloomin' hard that she started wheezing! Ha! We decided to name the wheeze Darien... and that he lived inside her. He doesn't come around very much anymore... huh. Poor Darien. We miss him.



6.) I stutter when I'm nervous, and it gathers time for me to properly go over what it is I'm about to say. Needless to say... It makes you feel absolutely horrified when you speak up in front of the class and stutter... Not even realizing it... and then afterwards having your friend tell you "You were stuttering A LOT!" and then laugh at you [which ended up with us both laughing at me... How'd that happen?]



7.) I take tumbling with one of my best friends [who I nicknamed Poofy because there's 4 Hannahs just in 2 of our classes and 3 in most of the rest, so we've got to be distinguished]. One day Poofy wasn't there, and we were just beginning to take the classes. Anywho, we were doing hand-stands and then turning and falling into this pit thing. Our tutorish, trainer chaps were helping everyone to do so. When it was my turn [keep in mind that the trainers are guys... one of them, admittedly, cute] I accidentally kicked them BOTH in the face and then just plopped into the pit where it took a while to climb out of because that bloomin' foam isn't easy to get out of! Afterwards, it was an aquaintence's turn, and she was still laughing so hard at me that she couldn't do it right either. So while the trainers were trying to keep her up by grabbing her ankles [she wears long pants, by the way] they accidentally pulled her pants down and everyone got a nice view of her underwear! It was extremely difficult trying not to laugh [although I failed quite a bit], but she was laughing too though... Even if it was embarassing.



I'm actually having a huge writer's block right now. Seriously, just about everyday is a hoot, and I can't seem to recall anything of importance. Eh, ohh well. Any stories to share? Laughing is great, anyday, everyday!

© Copyright 2010 Hannie (hannie868 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1645078-Moments-of-stupidity----Life