*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1645617-Chapter-2
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Dark · #1645617
It's more into to the characters it's 3rd pov.They see their future and Kashi gets punched
(Read Chapter 1)

As Tabi, well, now well known as Midnight, stood gazing up to Kashi, she listened to the noises behind her. The rusle of leaves and  the snap of a twig. She turned to see a slightly shorter female, she was moonlit pale and her long strands of hair was pure. She was dresses cassually, nothing special, a short white dress. A taller man wondered from behind her, complaining about the night even though he looked like he belonged here in the night. He had long black hair that framed his blood red eyes. Midnight glanced back to Kashi and asked, "I'm supose to meet someone here, is that you?"

He nodded to her and wondered past, intoducing himself to the other two. he bows gracfully and kisses the albino girl's hand, "Pleased to finally meet you Dust, I'm Kashi."

Dust half bowed back, "Charmed," her crystal blue eyes glanced at Midnight.

The man in the man finished picking pine needles out of his hair and half waved to Kashi, "I'm Aaron, but you already knew that."

Midnight glanced to Alex, he glared back. Midnight quickly looked away.

Kashi lightly grabed Midnight's hand and pulled her over to him, his arm around her shoulder, he speaks to everyone, "Now that we're all here, I want to show you your future."

Midnight blinks up to Kashi, "Eh?"

"Okay?"

Midnight shakes her head, "Wait, what!?"

Eventually after some convinsing, every one puts one hand in the middle and closes their eyes, clears their minds and breaths. Kashi calms the sceptical teen down by explaining, "I can see the future, I'm a Time Walker, I can wonder from time to time. No I'm not crazy, I wanna show you what I saw. I want to help."

After the sceptics mudder a few words of disbeilf they did as they were told.

Moments past, the teens' hearts raced at what they saw.

Suddenly Midnight scrambles back yelling, "NO!"
She saw herself killing children.

"No WAY in HELL!!!" She glared to Kashi, "I don't kill!"

While Midnight freaked out, Dust muttered over and over, "Lair."

Dust stepped back, "Lair."

She held her chest, "Lair!"

Now screaming, "LAIR!"

Kashi stepped to the side a bit as Aaron plumeted to his knees, shaking, "What?!"


Kashi stood back and sighed, "I knew this would not be easy." He rubs his forhead and commends the trio, "Listen, that's what I saw, don't like it, then change."

Midnight glances at him, then wonders over to Dust, she knows that she dies in a fire. Midnight slowly holds her hand and stand in front of her, she calmly talks,

"Hey, the future is not set in stone, it never is."
Dust was histaricly sobbing, "Dust, look at me." she refused.
Midnight slowly waited as Dust glased at her, "Look at your self, your alive, Dust-" she slowly shook her hand, "You know what I'm going to say next."

Dust nodded, "Yeah..." she smiffled, "You going to tell me that I've been through worse."

"Yup."

Dust shyly smiles some and fadded back to realitly.

Aaron slowly stood and stared at the ground. He breathed in deeply and punched Kashi square in the jaw, blood drips from his knuckles, "Don't you dare show me that again!" he snarled and stormed off.

Midnight and Dust stared in aw.

Kashi snapped his jaw in place and glared to Aaron's back, "Good ridins."
© Copyright 2010 Banished Shadows (aaronxmidnight at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1645617-Chapter-2