*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1645959-My-Dearest-Gentleman
Rated: E · Letter/Memo · Fantasy · #1645959
wrote at 130 am..I couldnt sleep.
My Dearest Gentleman,

As of this moment I do not know when or where I shall meet you.I haven't the slightest clue of who you are.One thing is for certain;When we meet I will at first be hesitant.I most likely will not want any connection with you.Please,do not take this as a turn off,but see it for what it really is; a challenge! Seek me when I wish to hide.Love me when I wish to fight.Make me smile when I wish to cry.Im simply complex.Yes,I know you're thinking right now,how is that so? It is easier said than explained. Just understand what you can and accept what you can't. There will be moments when I need you to guide me,and others where I wish for you to follow.Mostly,there will be moments where I want you right next to me.No matter what,I want to share every moment with you;good and bad.There are things I expect of you.First,I wish you to be kind.Not only to me but to everyone you come across.Second I need you to be forgiving for even the best of us make mistakes.Third,I need you to love me and only me.Last,I need your love for me to be uncondtional;For that is how I shall love you.All other attributes I can learn to accept. I've been pondering of the moment that we shall meet for quite sometime.Everything from what I hope Im wearing to what you have to say. Then I think to myself a mystery is always full of excitement. Until our love story starts I shall be left with a wandering mind and a hopeful heart.The way you present yourself will matter.Take that statement into deep consideration.I do not like arrogant man nor do I want one who is humble. Arrogant men tend to be kept in solitude for no one wants to hear of how impeccable one being can try to be.Humble men on the other hand never get noticed. Make sure you find the median. When you grace me with your presence make sure it is known.Act like a gentleman does but do not bore me with a societial view of how one should act,dress and know to be considered as one. Do as Im asking in this letter and slowly but surely you shall win my heart.If you can show me that I can put my all into you.Then I see no reason why I wouldnt give you my affection.It will take time to gain but once a being obtains it.The affection is rarely lost. Not many men have recieved my affection and none have recieved the affection I shall give unto you.Seduce my mind and soul and you shall have my body.Im a lovely looking for a lover.

Jennifer Lynne Salinas
© Copyright 2010 SHEWOLF (imjenuin1240 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1645959-My-Dearest-Gentleman