*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1645977-Fanfiction-to-The-Mortal-Instruments
Rated: E · Other · Fanfiction · #1645977
Fanfiction to 'The Mortal Instuments' Very stupid ending~! :P
I played with my hair nervously.
The air smelled of beer, sweat, and more beer.
"I...I don't think I like this place" I told my friend, Stephanie. "Oh, come ON, Terry! Just this ONE time?" she begged. I sighed. My friend's boyfriend asked her out on a date...at a bar. And Stephanie had dragged me along.
My name's Teresa, and I'm almost, practically 16.
And I do NOT like getting dragged into bars that smell like sweat and beer.
"Oh, there he is!" my friend said, dragging me with her towards her boyfriend.
He was sitting at a table, with ruffled, jet-black hair. And he looked drunk. I writhed in disgust.
"Hi, Tommy!", Samantha waved to him. "You can run along now, I'm feeling braver now." she whispered to me. I gladly ran away from them and the icky smell.
But as I passed along the bar, I saw a flicker of black. I turned my head around to see a gorgeous, tall lady swishing her wine around. She saw me, and her eyes became slits. I turned away quickly, my face turning red.
But I got the courage again and turned around to peek. This time, I saw a teenager next to the lady. The lady was giggling and the boy was laughing along. 'No big deal, just some lovebirds.' I thought to myself. But I caught a glint of silver as the lady's arm suddenly shot out, and the boy gasped. Think, black blood started to ooze out of the boy, and the lady sneered and pulled back the blade.
I looked around, but no one seemed to notice. 'Are they CRAZY?!' I thought. 'A lady just KILLED a guy!'
I stomped up to the lady and started screeching, "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?! I'M GONNA CALL THE POLICE!"
The people around me were staring at me as if I were crazy.
Then I saw something even wierder.
The boy started dissolving.
Literally dissolving.
He got all mushy until he was nothing more than a flat puddle of black stuff. Then, that turned into powder, and floated away. I stared in shock at the lady.
The lady smirked. "So, go ahead. Call the police!" she taunted.
I was about to get out my phone when I heard a voice ahead. "Oh, stop taunting the girl!" I looked up to see another teen dressed in a black suit, just as handsom as the lady was gorgeous. My jaws dropped open.
"She just witnessed a lady kill a boy then the boy dissapearing. She has no idea what is going on!" the man spoke again. "Hell, yeah I have no idea what is going on!" I screamed.
Again, people turned their heads towards me with their eyebrows raised. They were probably thinking I was a very, very drunk girl.
"C'mon, let's chat in the storage room or something." The man said and led me to a room. The lady followed.
My heart pounded. "Are you going to kill me?" I whimpered.
"NO!" the man chuckled. "It's just..." he fell silent. "Whatever."
The lady's eyebrows raised. "What are you going to do with this mundane?"
The man shrugged. "Let her go?"
"Fine." the lady agreed. She turned to me. "Don't you DARE speak of this EVER in your LIFE!"
I nodded. "Wait, but how come noticed you...killed someone?"
The man answered "'Cause they can't see us."
"Us?"
"You've already spoke too much!" the lady snapped, then pushed me out the door.
I huried back inside, but they were already gone.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To this day, I am still wondering about them.
I haven't seen them anymore, and I knew I wasn't going to anymore.
Maybe it was all a dream. Maybe I did get drunk and started imagining things.
Either way, I still thought the man was hot. :P
© Copyright 2010 Rebma Genay (rebmagenay at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1645977-Fanfiction-to-The-Mortal-Instruments