*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1646571-Passion-of-Forever-Dream
by Beccah
Rated: · Sample · Romance/Love · #1646571
part of the story i'm currently working on.
         The look in his eyes said it all. That passionate, gentle look that screamed the words we were both too scared to say. That look that told me I was all he ever wanted, all he’d ever need in this world. The look that said I was his everything, and he never wanted to be without me.  The look that screamed those three words he was afraid to vocalize, louder than he ever could: I Love You.

         The look didn’t vanish as he gently touched his lips to mine. If anything, it intensified. His lips, warm and gentle, against mine, took my breath away and quickly the kiss deepened into something more passionate, more necessary to survival than either of us thought it possibly could have been. He pulled me closer, crushing his lips against mine more urgently, and I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him closer. Our breath became ragged and rushed, but I was unable to stop, and he seemed to face the same dilemma. It was like I was a junkie looking for my fix, and he was my drug of choice.

         Our bodies fit together perfectly, like two perfect pieces to a puzzle. This was perfection in physical, mental, and emotional form. Nothing had ever felt so right. This, I told myself, This is where I want to spend forever. And as he held me close, I knew he felt the same, that this was my eternity and his, intertwined forever more, just the two of us.

         And then I woke up. To a screeching, beeping noise that made me want to put my head through a wall. And when I turned the alarm off, another screeching noise started, less beeping but much louder. The voice of my mother outside my door reminding me relentlessly that I had to get up.  I yelled a response, then fought to return to the dream world which I had just fled, trying to return to that moment of pure perfection that I craved, I needed, I wished could be real. Much to my dismay, it eluded me and I was forced to surrender to the bitter reality that was life.

© Copyright 2010 Beccah (rlnilson0912 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1646571-Passion-of-Forever-Dream