*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1646720-Dont-Tell-No-One
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Children's · #1646720
In this small a town, was a boy who always kept secrets but not for long.
Little mason was the son of Sam Carter and Jessica Carter too former teachers. Mason was brought up to be the quite type, however he was good with keepinq secrets. Mrs. Carter told her son mason "Don't tell nobody but I think dad signed abortion papers with out telling me." Mason loved his mom and knew everything she told him was top secret. One day daddy came home from work and said to mason "Don't tell nobody but I think mommy had put liquior in her juice and that might have killed our baby. I smelt it on her breath at dinner." Now mason knew that his dad was his best friend in the whole wide world and if he told daddy's secret daddy wouldn't be his friend anymore. Mason's sister sally was playing dolls nd felt the need to tell mason "Don't tell mommy or daddy but I pushed mommy last week hoping she would lose the baby. I didn't want the new baby to replace me." Mason always kept his sisters secrets cause she herself had a few of his secrets. It was Thanksgiving and grandma and grandpa was over. Grandma heard of the death of the baby but never knew what had happend, so she asked "In all my years no one in the family has lost a child so I want to know what happened." Mom looked at mason and put her finger to her lips. Dad gave mason a serious look and winked at him. Sally kicked mason under the table. They sat around the table Sally next to grandpa and next to him was grandma across from them was Mom and Dad, and at the end of the table sat mason. The whole night was the samething repeating over and over again Dad, Mom, and Sally acting weird, and grandma askinq the same question. Mason couldn't take it no more nd burted out "Dad thinks mom put liquior in her juice which made mom dizzy so when sally pushed mom down the steps dad got scared and got abortion paper and signed them without tellinq mom, But I have a secret to finally tell I killed the baby when mom wasn't watching I put pills into her juice. I had tripped mom and mad her fall. I signed the abortion papers." Grandma died from crying and later grandpa who was brought to the hospital died from grandma raising her hands nd punching him by accident in the head. When grandpa got hit in the head his face fell into his plate which held a knife that killed Sally. Mom with had a fork in her hand choked on her food and stabbed Dad in the heart they both died on the spot. Mason was left alone in that house he never left that house and never listened to another secret again.
© Copyright 2010 THe Words Not Spoken (typicalstacie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1646720-Dont-Tell-No-One