*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1646937-Captued
by ~LOL~
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Erotica · #1646937
I shut the heavy door behind me and set the human girl onto the bed.
I carried my catch of the night into the room where I kept all my past friends, so to speak. That room had everything I would need to make my prey do whatever I wanted it to. I shut the heavy door behind me and set the human girl onto the bed. I stood back to admire the beauty I had captured. Her long blonde hair gently waved down well past her shoulders and her light skin glowed in the moonlight. Beneath those eyelids were a pair of amazing blue-green eyes that always seemed to change colors in different light. She had a perfect body figure. Full breasts, a nice ass, a flat stomach. If that weren’t inviting enough, she wore a red off-the-shoulder blouse that clung to her frame wonderfully, and a pair of cut off jeans that went down only to about mid thigh. And her legs, tan and so smooth. It was like touching satin. And the best part, she was mine. All mine. I moved her over a little bit so that I could strap her to the bed frame. Right wrist tied to the top, right side of the bed…

I could already taste her in my mouth and feel her fingernails dig into my back as I gave her exactly what she wanted from me. Its maddening to have to wait until the sleeping pills wear off; Its enough just imagining myself on top of her as she moaned my name. It was even harder to talk to her at the bar without taking her right there on the table.

All four limbs were tied back as tightly as I thought would still be comfortable to her. And now for one of my favorite parts. I grabbed a pair of scissors from the nightstand and started cutting off her clothes. I started with the shorts. I had to admit, this girl looked nice in them, but not at all something I would want my toy to be dressed in. Once they were off, I was careful not to look at her panties and continued my way up her body. The red blouse was easy to take off of her. It was made of some kind of weak material that probably could have been ripped off by another human. And now all she had on was a pair of black lace panties and a black bra that matched.

I always get carried away with this part and almost kill most girls right then. Seeing this beautiful figure laying half naked on my bed, just brings out the worst in me. I let my control leak out for only a moment and I use my teeth to take both her bra and panties off.

I use whatever self control I have left and I turn to the cabinet in the far corner of the room where I keep all the rewards. I took out a remote control dildo and make sure the batteries on both the remote and the dildo are charged enough for my plans. As I turn I take a deep breath and walk back towards the girl. I use my own venomous saliva to lubricate the dildo before I plunge it deep within the girls body. The venom is deadly once its in the bloodstream, but if its only inside a girls pussy, it just adds to her orgasms.

I use a silk rope to tie to the dildo and to the restraints on her wrists to make sure it doesn’t just slip out when I need it there the most. I stand back and admire my work once again. The only thing left to do was close the window and wait until she was awake enough to know I captured her. I turned on my heal and walked to the darkest corner of the room, somewhere where the girl couldn’t see me even when her eyes adjusted to the dark. I sat in the chair that was there and put the remote on the table next to me. The fun was just about to begin.
© Copyright 2010 ~LOL~ (blackvampire at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1646937-Captued